Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: t5 vs pvp t3

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    T3.5 blunt just has 80 const more.
    Just 80 const ^^
    In what world any BS, being PvE or PvP, will choose +0.1 dps instead of 80 constitution ?

Just check the stats on the gear, it's a joke.
    Healers are better off with T4 gear, soldiers are better off with fearless set, only dps classes have a slight reason to get T5 gear.

Oh, and funny joke, set bonuses do not work at the moment, FC did not expect T5 to be cleared so fast, go figure.

As a matter of fact, check the guard, dt and conq sets, and compare it to fearless set, there's a pattern there to bring soldiers back in 2009.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Just 80 const ^^
    In what world any BS, being PvE or PvP, will choose +0.1 dps instead of 80 constitution ?

Just check the stats on the gear, it's a joke.
    Healers are better off with T4 gear, soldiers are better off with fearless set, only dps classes have a slight reason to get T5 gear.

Oh, and funny joke, set bonuses do not work at the moment, FC did not expect T5 to be cleared so fast, go figure.

As a matter of fact, check the guard, dt and conq sets, and compare it to fearless set, there's a pattern there to bring soldiers back in 2009.
    Dps difference is way more than "0.1" due to how weapon damage scales so yes t5 blunt has a bit better dps.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Atm T3 crafted blunt is still top weapon for pvp, new T3,5 is second one.

As always, unfortunately, we pvp players beaks kicked in the shins, as you already know, these sets have items that impact negatively on the side pvp, pve anyway September T5 can create grose barrel of critics because they have a great ability to make critical and to be daneggiato this, anellig +62 crit rating, or torso DT + 60 crit rating, then you can check here: http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php?s=35

I hope Funcom does not leave us without a new set pvp T4 for a long time, and that we too pvper give us some good critical rating like them!

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Just 80 const ^^
    If the BS never takes enough damage to warrant the need for more constitution, he would go for the slight dps increase.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    If the BS never takes enough damage to warrant the need for more constitution, he would go for the slight dps increase.
    This. Plus T5 PvE Accessory PvE set bonuses ...
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

I absolutely love the requirement to have two sets of gear now!

Before you could do T4 with PvP T3 kitted chars now they removed most the pve able stats bar the dex/str etc. and the hit rating.

There are now two lots of progression that are done in said disciplines. PvE is for PvE gears and PvP for PvP gears.

The days of having to scrounge pve cloud runs to get superior weapons... PFFFT

Love it. Sure either of them can get you a decent enough start in the other still...
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    I absolutely love the requirement to have two sets of gear now!

Before you could do T4 with PvP T3 kitted chars now they removed most the pve able stats bar the dex/str etc. and the hit rating.

There are now two lots of progression that are done in said disciplines. PvE is for PvE gears and PvP for PvP gears.

The days of having to scrounge pve cloud runs to get superior weapons... PFFFT

Love it. Sure either of them can get you a decent enough start in the other still...
    Yes , but I don't like that funcom made pve gear almost useless in pvp (at least for most classes) and created a clon army by doing this . Everyone looks same now .
    In my opinion you should be able to wear full pvpt1 gear at pvp3 (weapons at pvp2) this would reduce the gear gap for new players at lvl80 . And khitai gear should be as strong as pvpt2 (which should also be accessible sooner than now)
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    Yes , but I don't like that funcom made pve gear almost useless in pvp (at least for most classes) and created a clon army by doing this . Everyone looks same now .
    In my opinion you should be able to wear full pvpt1 gear at pvp3 (weapons at pvp2) this would reduce the gear gap for new players at lvl80 . And khitai gear should be as strong as pvpt2 (which should also be accessible sooner than now)
    I simply disagree. TBH, there should either be a lesser T1 set available at PVP 0 or the actual PVP T1 set available at PVP 0. The idea is to reduce the gear/AA gap, not increase it
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

The special abilities of the T5 sets trigger only when you're fighting against mobs. Or at least that's the intent, whether they actually manage to do it or bug it up when they finally introduce them into the game (they're not working at all at the moment) remains to be seen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12