Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Combomania

You should play a melee, then you'd understand.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Poke, do you have any chars apart from ToS? If your suggested changes would be implemented classes like assassin might just be patched out of the game as well, they'd be unplayable then. I could understand if you complained about how rangers hit their 'combos' compared to your spells, but what you stated so far is simply hilarious, sorry...
    If you want instant spells just roll a demo..
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by poke101 View Post
    Ok. Make me able to cast all my spells on the run also and its a deal. Probably the most decent thing too do. And make my spells to Always hit right after the animations starts. We are cripple.
    Sure, that's fine if you also remove melee root during combo animations

Quote Originally Posted by poke101 View Post
    No wonder every tos go for aoebuilds.
    Quite frankly, LS build gets you kills rather easily. The nuke you get from LS+instant LS with crit buff (Static Charge) is pretty unreal unless used on a soldier. Plus the Lightning Sparks burst is pretty neat as well. Overall, those LS ToSes I see tend to do relatively well on K/D, while losing the game due to their poor team support

This is not to say that ToSes are overpowered. But without the shadow of a doubt, LS ToSes are easier to do okay on (in terms of K/D) than SF ToSes.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Sure, that's fine if you also remove melee root during combo animations

Quite frankly, LS build gets you kills rather easily. The nuke you get from LS+instant LS with crit buff (Static Charge) is pretty unreal unless used on a soldier. Plus the Lightning Sparks burst is pretty neat as well. Overall, those LS ToSes I see tend to do relatively well on K/D, while losing the game due to their poor team support

This is not to say that ToSes are overpowered. But without the shadow of a doubt, LS ToSes are easier to do okay on (in terms of K/D) than SF ToSes.
    No way LS is not team support like aoe builds. In fact you turn to a different animal that only acts in a different way. The problem is that in this fast game everyone runs out of LOS and all your actions is cancelled if you dont stun or root things first. Very difficult gameplay but fun in a way. Unplayable in LT i have found out by the try and error metod. Not to mention idiots coments then you do so and not behave like a "normal" tos. Blueheal some Groups are doomed then you have a tank that demand a circle to even work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12