Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: barb changes - share your thoughts

Lightbulb barb changes - share your thoughts

I played few minis yesterday and I like changes to devastation - nice build alternative now, not sure how effective are eyes of madness as in the middle of the fight with all the debuffs it is pretty hard to realize but seems to be working well - I need to test it more, however swarm fighter dot/heal is completely useless imo, you hardly can get any significant heal and dot is a joke. with cooldown 3.5 min it feels like there would be no changes to it at all, I am wondering if there is a point puting swarm fighter on my skill bar, I have it feated only because of passive dmg.
    Sadly as being f2p and not very active anymore couldnt post on TL but I am wondering what were doing my fellow barbs when they asked for such a pointless changes. If mechanics would be to remain the same it would need to be like 1 min cd and increased dmg or heal. Anyway most of the useful pvp skills which are bringing some fun to the game should have cd up to 2 min.

share your thoughts plz.
    Sarcopthes- main, retired barb
    Rugewit - young beast, bs

You can post in testlive if you are f2p

my thoughts are that i dont think decap is still worthing to spec so many points, but for players who lack confidence of playing "harder" spec i suggest to go for decap, i mean decap + atg, can be easily 6-8k burst on cloth armor

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    You can post in testlive if you are f2p

my thoughts are that i dont think decap is still worthing to spec so many points, but for players who lack confidence of playing "harder" spec i suggest to go for decap, i mean decap + atg, can be easily 6-8k burst on cloth armor
    you are wrong about TL, it used to be like that , but now f2p are not allowed to post on TL. I asked sezmra about it and nothing can be done. http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...-Forum-Changes

about decap - havent tested it yet, but other part of the tree was always more useful.
    Sarcopthes- main, retired barb
    Rugewit - young beast, bs

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v20_112...dfb01d4c41d524

What do you think about this pvp zerker spec after barbarian changes

i gave up swarm fighter and blood fury from previous build. Only 2 points (instead of 5) in arcane marauder to full feat decap (which i wasnt using before) but it seremos to do pretty nice dmg now.

Points spent in reaver and general are same as before 4.4
    Last edited by EddardStark; 12th October 2014 at 09:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    you are wrong about TL, it used to be like that , but now f2p are not allowed to post on TL. I asked sezmra about it and nothing can be done. http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...-Forum-Changes

about decap - havent tested it yet, but other part of the tree was always more useful.
    I dont know what u mean, havent been sub in ages and i can post

Quote Originally Posted by EddardStark View Post
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v20_112...dfb01d4c41d524

What do you think about this pvp zerker spec after barbarian changes

i gave up swarm fighter and blood fury from previous build. Only 2 points (instead of 5) in arcane marauder to full feat decap (which i wasnt using before) but it seremos to do pretty nice dmg now.

Points spent in reaver and general are same as before 4.4
    Blood fury is the best ability barbs have ! pls reconsider :P

I've tried Decap and it does hit harder, but I don't like that kind of build. I've gone for this, without Agile Mind, but it's quite nice: http://goo.gl/mSSKGq

40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

And no atrocity feated? I thought that stacking BR stances was a lifesaver for the barb

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    Sadly as being f2p and not very active anymore couldnt post on TL but I am wondering what were doing my fellow barbs when they asked for such a pointless changes.
    Your "fellow barbs" duly pointed out, after the latest batch of changes went up on the TL server, that the active part of Swarm Fighter is still nearly useless. They also repeated the same after it went up on live servers.

Their feedback was not taken into consideration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast