Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: T5/T6 loot tables

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    @ Fass: thanks for clarification.

Then I want to get a better PvP dagger (PvP T4..), aligned to PvE T5 dagger, or some huge - PvP Hit Rating added to PvE T5 weapons.
    Simple as that.

It's exactly the same old error Funcom made with T4, it was written for countless QQ lines on Forum, it lead to a full PvP weapon revamp.. and now is back there?!?!!

Really devs?!?! Please..
    You cant compare new tier loot with old tier loot. New tier of pvp gear is coming.. "soon" which hopefully might even it out once again.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    You cant compare new tier loot with old tier loot. New tier of pvp gear is coming.. "soon" which hopefully might even it out once again.
    I compare what is available in game now.
    Who knows when PvP T4 gear and weapons will be available?
    Why balance should be broken at any time? Even if PvP T4 gear will be avaible in 1 month (that will never happen...) why should balance be broken for 1 month?
    I'm paying Funcom next month aswell.

Funcom is just falling again in same old errors with some of the T5 weapons, and this is another issue introduced by their rush to deploy T5 to live (they addressed armor, but not weapons PvP impact).
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Balance won't break ...the difference is too marginal...problem was the old pvp t3 weapons sucked compared with their pve counterparts and that is fixed...Ofc pvp kids can still use it as an excuse when some "pve keyboard turner nab" kills them so all is fine

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Balance won't break ...the difference is too marginal...problem was the old pvp t3 weapons sucked compared with their pve counterparts and that is fixed...Ofc pvp kids can still use it as an excuse when some "pve keyboard turner nab" kills them so all is fine
    You are partially true, that gap will not "break" the balance.
    But you seriously think that 2,4 weapon damage on main hand weapon doesn't make any difference for sin?
    I don't, and even if that's a small gap, I don't want that to exist.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Weapon damage always makes a difference ,that being said i don't find that particular gap a reason for voicing balance concerns.If anything i 'd be more annoyed that a t5 dagger has more dps plus constitution :P .That you don't want it to exist is another topic.I 'd want pve gear disabled for pvp but some bright pvp mind will say you can't kill wb in pvp stuff and that the reason for mixing everything ^^

Lightbulb

I want to see T5 polearm for guardian. Someone has?

Default T5 polearm

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    It hasn't dropped yet in our raids.
    And there is no guard that deserve first T5 polearm then Cynara.Hope it will be followed soon with rewamp on tempest tree with tank skills for polearm.

Why isn't this thread "sticky"? Some mod should do it.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by DivochLubo View Post
    And there is no guard that deserve first T5 polearm then Cynara.Hope it will be followed soon with rewamp on tempest tree with tank skills for polearm.
    I give u two examples - Redartin Moriala and one extra I remember Milloen but he's inactive i think But truth is before revamp no matter the stats every pole is good only for solo and pvp.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast