Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: T5/T6 loot tables

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    good to know! thanks!
    let's hope they didn't mess up the loot table in the meantime...
    The loot tables are already messed up with 2 weapon drops per week!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    The loot tables are already messed up with 2 weapon drops per week!
    technically, it's not messed up, it's intended...

i also think that killy should drop more weapons, and i think another boss should drop some too (vistrix or the champion), but it seems that fc wants to keep people stuck there for longer, because t6 is not going to be ready any time soon...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    technically, it's not messed up, it's intended...

i also think that killy should drop more weapons, and i think another boss should drop some too (vistrix or the champion), but it seems that fc wants to keep people stuck there for longer, because t6 is not going to be ready any time soon...
    well our one lucky hox got 2 weapons.. Poor sins have 4 daggers, and only 1 has dropped twice.. Still no guard/dt sword or shield..

And rangers.. egads.. 6 weapons.. Loot table really needs love and increased drops. Have 1 weapon of vistrix, 1 off champ, 2 of kyl.. At least..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Thanks for the T6 updates -- can you change the thread title to reflect T6 also?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Done, with a sticky.
    Short cuts make long delays.

T6 Yothians also drop barb belt (Sash of the Amaranthine Drums).

http://i.imgur.com/Q77Tnnq.jpg

On our Yothians kill:

Belt of the Great Impi (Heavy armor)
    Girdle of the Earth Mother (BS)

Isn't Vistrix and Honorguard supposed to drop a weapon each now? I think it said so in an update note, but I've heard people killing them after update and not getting any.

{Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Looking pretty sweet
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast