Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vanity In Minis - WHY NOT

What is better disguise than those silly morphs?
    If no vanity in minis than morphs should for sure need to be out.

It baffles me why you people would have any incentive for NOT wanting this, you must be all PVE'rs. trust me having to wear a pink and yellow ranger skirt for 5 years isn't keeping people out of the game
    Last edited by sgtMassDozer; 12th November 2014 at 19:30.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    It baffles me why you people would have any incentive for NOT wanting this, you must be all PVE'rs. trust me having to wear a pink and yellow ranger skirt for 5 years isn't keeping people out of the game
    it might, I played in tiger gear forever now and you will NEVER see me in a pink skirt or that birdnest hat.
    Kinaputten

I don't understand why you wouldn't be for this, Having Vanity in all PVE zones but in no PVP zones plus having vanity in openworld is O.K. but isn't in minigames, wearing the same PVP gear since it launched isn't keeping people out of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    it might, I played in tiger gear forever now and you will NEVER see me in a pink skirt or that birdnest hat.
    Same as me . I still use some pve gear because i refuse to play in that partially ugly pvp gear .
    Furthermore the pvp gear revamp created a clone army . Everyone simply looks same . Except on Crom maybe
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Ya... AoC is definately living up to their promises to Funcom and they fail us.... You can point the finger at me and i'll point one back at you

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    Question was answered. Thread can be closed.
    ...and still we have half naked picts and naked werewolves in minis. Just as viroku already said. If you allow this, only the technical difficulties are a valid argument against vanity armor in pvp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12