Thread: T5 Raid Quest

Default T5 Raid Quest

Seems a few people still haven't found the starter NPC for this quest so here's the info you need.

Go to Old Tarantia stables and speak to the Gutter Rat (803, 475) to get the quest to find Kalanthes in Khemi.
    In Khemi you will find your old mentor near the Khitan traveller (1160, 862) who will then send you to Dragon Spine to find the entrance to the instance.
    Once in Dragon Spine, head to the Shadowy Cave res pad (1100, 798) then travel southwest through a short canyon to a large defile containing the T5 vendors, the currently inactive entrance to the Palace of Cetriss and, on the north side, the portal to the Otherworldly Crossroads. Use this to enter the instance lobby and speak to Chike the Augur to advance the quest to the first boss encounter, Yakhmar.

That's all I know so far, if any are willing to share further information please add to this post or I will attempt to update it as and when I learn the strategies for each boss.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    The world we know is cold and hard; the weak shall be trampled underfoot and the strong will march forward to glory.

[grammar nazi]

This stranger is named Chike. An odd fellow...he has come to this place in search of ways to improve his sorcery.

- Add spacing and a big "H" in the middle there..

[/grammar nazi]

i quote from cirith directly:

rings from t5 quest doesnt come with set bonuses,if we add them in the future we will make quest repeatable.
    Last edited by sardanapal; 14th October 2014 at 20:59.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!