Thread: now need focus for pvper

Default now need focus for pvper

can ceck my post in forum TL :

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...hp?59898-pvper!

plz ceck it guys and push funcom for do it!

there was pvp additions in the latest patch. its enough for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    there was pvp additions in the latest patch. its enough for a while now.
    Because as we all know new rewards in minigame = T5 raid, T5 loot and new mechanics for the loot exclusive to PVE
    Retired

Only thing pvp needs is a population not spread across 3 servers and some more/better class changes (hello rangers)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I disagree. There are so much core problems with pvp. Eg, there should be no reason why someone can hide an entire mini game, or leave right before he dies, to list a few.

the sad thing is that I believe 90% of the players navigated pvp, they are asking for a long time these basic and simple novelty in the pvp side, I'd like some concrete response from Funcom!

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Only thing pvp needs is a population not spread across 3 servers and some more/better class changes (hello rangers)
    word. we have all the content we need

all we need is class revamps that reward skill and a population that cares for pvp
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    This, so much this
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)