Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indemnity - where can I get it?

Those FC marketing dudes are really a bunch of sneaky ****tards.
    Pissing on PvP for so many years was not enough it seems.

Lol didnt even know about existance of this thing.
    I dont want it to drop, I dont want it to be buy, I just dont want it to exist. Its lame as hell

im assuming pacto guild has completed the 20 wins on every single toon, maybe join their guild
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

None will ever win the streak without this indemnity. And so it works as intended as Funcom will sell lots of those pixels I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    None will ever win the streak without this indemnity. And so it works as intended as Funcom will sell lots of those pixels I guess.
    Not true, seen guilds already farming alts in mini games for the streak. Its the new Bori.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Not true, seen guilds already farming alts in mini games for the streak. Its the new Bori.
    I guessed this will happened.
    I managed to win 7 in a row and later on 6. But sooner or later you just get some of those "fantastic players" in your group and its all over

My best so far was 14 wins on my BS. Lost the last match because guard refused to take flag, forcing squichies to get it. I dont know how it works on Fury but tbe amount of novice, clueless and kdwhores in Crom make it impossible to achieve the final goal. And I agree the itemshop purchase was another ridiculous p2w move. Otherwise the quest addition isnt entirely bad. Its,not so hard to get 4-5 streak and those little rewards pile up fast so the new chars can get xp a lot faster. No incentive for vets, though.
    Last edited by Wulfgaarr; 13th October 2014 at 12:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgaarr View Post
    My best so far was 14 wins on my BS. Lost the last match because guard refused to take flag, forcing squichies to get it. I dont know how it works on Fury but tbe amount of novice, clueless and kdwhores in Crom make it impossible to achieve the final goal. And I agree the itemshop purchase was another ridiculous p2w move. Otherwise the quest addition isnt entirely bad. Its,not so hard to get 4-5 streak and those little rewards pile up fast so the new chars can get xp a lot faster. No incentive for vets, though.
    did the quest on both servers , people on crom seem to care a lot more and flame a lot less .
    The magic trick is to start up talking with the team the moment you enter minigame , tell them the roles u expect from the to deliver , find the most reliable guy there and send him a tell "hey dude , i count on u , lets make this happen" .

They could just have a ranking system for us who want to compete on this quest , cause some of us want to prove that this is not an impossible quest ... but troll-pot just takes away all the challenge
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgaarr View Post
    I dont know how it works on Fury but tbe amount of novice, clueless and kdwhores in Crom make it impossible to achieve the final goal.
    On fury if tank is gaylike one most fatty team member (if he is not gaylike too) goes for flag instead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    On fury if tank is gaylike one most fatty team member (if he is not gaylike too) goes for flag instead of him.
    Scored at least 6-7 times yesterday with hox

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast