Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

You can't blame people for not sustaining your fun when you don't bother respecting theres. If WB were handled by guilds they could eventually deal with the boss and some gankers but since it's full pug without any coordination it's not possible. If you want sustained fights you've got to take into consideration other peoples fun. If you don't, if for you it's all about stomping people go figure people log off instead of fighting.
    When you're 19 vs 4 what's the point of fighting back ? You'll trash the 4 ****ers once or twice and then they'll go into hiding/mini before sneaking back around and killing a few weakling too far from raid.

Like it or not PvP needs to be consensual to some degree. You can nonetheless impose it to people... but if you want them to fight back you have to do it in such manner it doesn't feel one sided. Basicly take risks, be deliberatly exposed, try ambitious things. 9 out of 10 of the people ganking during WB focus on lowbie mages furthest away from raid. They gank them and run away in hide. If it's not a problem against an organised enough groupe, it is against pug and it's even worse on WB where everyone isn't in raid and red tags doesn't necessarly mean ennemy.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    I'm so tired of these threads...
    Well, I'm tired of not seeing you online anymore...
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    anyways for me what gets me to log on less frequently? carebearism. i log on aoc to pvp, yet during last WB week all that happened was hand holding. never managed to gather more than 2 guys until the last night when we were 4; the raid of 19 ultimately started logging off instead of fighting after it took a few wipes. on any night pvp was considered a bad thing, so for me i dont see any hope for the server.
    Was bound to happen. Destroy other ppls fun and they will destroy yours by doing exactly what you don't want them to do.
    You, frankly, only have yourself to blame
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Was bound to happen. Destroy other ppls fun and they will destroy yours by doing exactly what you don't want them to do.
    You, frankly, only have yourself to blame
    it is a pvp server, it leaves me concerned
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

FURY IS BEST SERVER FOR DO PVP!
    maybe if funcom give us some good new esemple remove pug mini from fury + new realy good items from win mini or quest open world pvp its can do more well

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    it is a pvp server, it leaves me concerned
    Basic human behavioural pattern still applies
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    You can't blame people for not sustaining your fun when you don't bother respecting theres. If WB were handled by guilds they could eventually deal with the boss and some gankers but since it's full pug without any coordination it's not possible. If you want sustained fights you've got to take into consideration other peoples fun. If you don't, if for you it's all about stomping people go figure people log off instead of fighting.
    When you're 19 vs 4 what's the point of fighting back ? You'll trash the 4 ****ers once or twice and then they'll go into hiding/mini before sneaking back around and killing a few weakling too far from raid.

Like it or not PvP needs to be consensual to some degree. You can nonetheless impose it to people... but if you want them to fight back you have to do it in such manner it doesn't feel one sided. Basicly take risks, be deliberatly exposed, try ambitious things. 9 out of 10 of the people ganking during WB focus on lowbie mages furthest away from raid. They gank them and run away in hide. If it's not a problem against an organised enough groupe, it is against pug and it's even worse on WB where everyone isn't in raid and red tags doesn't necessarly mean ennemy.
    Totally agree with you vali. Actually its even more fun trying to kill others when all odds are against you but ofc not when its totally impossible... People should remind themselves in that they have fun fighting and winning from others. Others wont be there for long if you downright slaughter them 5v1

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Totally agree with you vali. Actually its even more fun trying to kill others when all odds are against you but ofc not when its totally impossible... People should remind themselves in that they have fun fighting and winning from others. Others wont be there for long if you downright slaughter them 5v1
    I totaly agree fighting ods are great funn! Problem is that most people never enjoy fighting vs higher numbers..
    U can tell by my k/d that i enjoy fighting impossible ods☺
    problem these days is that the most of the open world pvp players are in same guild as me.. if i did not like the core members and leaders as mutch as i do, i would leave the guild just to make balance some time ago. But the fact is that i rly like the people i talk with on ts and ive been here for a long time now. I just hope people like you: deuk, vali, mechanno, crazyearth and many more that fights in anny number, stays on this server! Its you guys who keeps this server alive vs the big guilds. I also hope people joins this server for more open world pvp. It hasnt been this good in years now when we got quests for it☺ keep up the good work! See u on the fields of slaughter 😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

It's not getting better , it is getting worse on fury as more and more people move to Crom .
    Activity in warbound is pretty ok , but I am hardly interested in the pvp event as it is either a lag or zergfeast.
    Conall's valley was hardly playable for me on lowest settings even though I can play any other game on high.
    If it is not lagging then there is a zerg , either by 1 guild or by holding hands with another guild to secure superiority.
    Willd even though your guild is the #1 zerg guild I like that they fight each other in minigames at least .
    The current #1 guild on the server is simply ruining minigames by refusing to fight each other.
    You can see one of them not capping a flag in JS because there are 3 of his guild on the opponent side around it. But instead of fighting he just stands stand in the midst of them while his guildies move on to cap the next flag or to res-farm.
    And this is just 1 of many examples I could mention
    Last edited by Daraios; 26th October 2014 at 13:39.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast