Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Update 4.4 bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post

So. Would you please consider to change this 90 second timer to a more reasonable extend? Like, 10 minutes? Or change it so that blue and purple boxes have a 5 minutes timer?
    Changing the timer should be simple enough.

It just really shocks me that our GD (who otherwise does a great jop in my opinion, I don't mean to attack him personally) obviously has no clue about this bugs. His respond to "loot bug" was the second uninformed respond about one of this bugs (the other was renown).
    I know about the bugs but the vague wording with regards to the 90s had me wondering if the person was confused. In jira we have plenty of bugs and many with the tag "loot". Specifics help me to understand where and how to assign resources.
    Same with the renown bug - we fixed an issue with renown a while back. I was asking for clarification to understand. Turns out it was the "other other" renown bug people meant.

It might seem simple to know which bugs annoy you the most but I am asking for clarification for a reason. Getting angry won't make them fixed faster.
    Last edited by Nusquam; 9th October 2014 at 08:52.

T5 quests:
    I know about only 1 quest so far from Old Tarantia. I checked on TL and I see an exclam. mark in the raid area (the path is still blocked so I could not go there), it is the NPC standing in the lobby on live server but he didn't give me any quest.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    ...Getting angry won't make them fixed faster.
    Problem is, explaining it properly on testlive in details (i did that about a month ago) didnt get it fixed either...
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    Problem is, explaining it properly on testlive in details (i did that about a month ago) didnt get it fixed either...
    Same was reported proberly on testlive for the rangers exhausting trap, it remains unfixed, despite what patchnotes says.

Same with the renown bug - we fixed an issue with renown a while back. I was asking for clarification to understand. Turns out it was the "other other" renown bug people meant.
    Funny thing is that had you asked any, and I mean ANY player about the renown issue they would have referred to the "other other" issue. Not sure if it got fixed or not lately, but someone at Funcom decided to put a nice 0 instead of the 71.2 million renown we had collected, with no update to our renown level. Would have given us 2 levels or something like that.

When I asked customer support they basically said that they don't care. "Talk to the hand"... But it was apparently more than possible to put a 0 in our record, where we had the neat sum of 71.2 million gathered over the last year, since there wasn't any updates in that time. It is possible when renown level 20 guilds by bug got their renown level reset to 0 to restore it, but apparently not for small insignificant guilds that are struggling just to get half way.

If you don't have the tools to set the renown level in your database, which already sounds ridiculous, then you should make one so you can fix this issue for all guilds rather than just putting a blank 0 instead of what we earned. Funcom basically robbed us of those 71.2 million renown. And customer support... well, the experience is that they don't care and definately don't support.

If there is some stuff that goes weird when trying to apply the renown we collected during the bug then just boost all guilds 2 levels, to 20 max. It is fair to assume that any guild would have gained that much the past year. And definately more fair than just putting a blank 0 in our record.
    Last edited by Sifie; 9th October 2014 at 09:37.

A question about the stats on the T5 HoX boots:
    "+5 Strength"

is this intended or a mistake. It is the only item across all the classes to have a such a small strength stat bonus that I have seen.

Anyone have strange textures on conq gear, and purple textures on necro T1-T3 gear? Appear after 4.4. DX 10 fine, DX 9 have such problem

Let me present the SIX MOST annoying (because game breaking or content blocking - unvisible beards or horses are NOT like this) bugs in AoC:

Not in a specific order:

- guild renown bug (+ destroying groups/raids at ~ 01:00 GMT on saturday nights)
    - resurrection window bug
    - minigame group bug
    - failed to authentificationserver
    - failing to save settings
    - loot bug
    Actually these things should be fixed months ago and i want even more:

guild renown bug + additional stats website where you can see guild, player ranking (do you remember yellow gremlin?)

resurrection window bug give us the old one back wich had no bugs at all

minigame group bug we have that thing now since turan came out (do you even care??) + remove existing checkbox for premades and allow us to play with 2-3 friends in the same group

pvp rezpads shouldn't be accesible for the enemy team + minigames should have proper balancing 7 out of 10 aren't balanced at all

remove the rez-timer in pvp -> ppl shouldn't get forced to rez if the game is already lost!!! it just invites player to farm more kills until the game is over

necromancers gelid bones heal-> who came up with this? it forces a necro to go melee for a low heal and gives us higher cd on gelid bones thank you for that WELL DONE (i think noone of funcom plays and/or like necro)

necromancer t5 armor all i can say is, i don't like this x-mas design get away with it!! i heard other classes have minor problems too

remove energy and bring back stamina for all classes (some feats and skills are still not changed to energy drain.....)

change stagger, the way it works now is just luckbased and you have no control

ranger and sin need to be changed back to the old days (no miasma, upper lower buffs and so on)

and thats not all but these are some of the reasons why i cancelled my subscription (no more money for lazy funcom)

Supposed to be this low crit rate on pillars and fire lance (I like the expected hit though)?

http://imgur.com/qGnGMQI

Changing the timer should be simple enough.

I know about the bugs but the vague wording with regards to the 90s had me wondering if the person was confused. ....
    1. That would be great and helpfull.

But I wonder when this timer was patched in (or renewed, because if I am not mistaken this timer was there a looooong, long, long time ago)? Patchnotes about it? It had to be ingame befor patch 4.4 because we had some trouble in our raids not knowing there was a 90 sec timer, and that was last week. We actually thought it was a new bug. Sorry if I missed the patchnotes somehow.

2. What I described is "the loot bug" as players experience it. In some cases you can even trigger it, and there are a few instances where it happens at a higher chance. The only other bug connectet to loot I know of is when one member of a group/raid can not recive any loot, even if the the situation should allow him so (even with masterloot you can not give anything to him manually). This one is really rare and unpredictable, *perhaps* it has something to do with dc-ing to often and not being properly "registered" to your group.

Pom light the path dont crit lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast