Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Update 4.4 bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Possible Bug: Keeper in T3 no longer drops rings?

(At least he didn't do it in our last two T3 raids)
    Mage ring dropped last night for us.

I never understood why they never patched that boss to always drop rings.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Mage ring dropped last night for us.

I never understood why they never patched that boss to always drop rings.
    You know why. Because of incompetence.

Don't know if it's connected to 4.4, but from about the same time, several people in our raid get regular disconnects - the mean kind where you cannot login anymore for 15 min. Also had disconnects just from the community server (grouping, chats). Raid chat and whisper channel were gone several times.

Happens espespcially, but not exclusively when changing playfields, switching characers and/or when you're leading T4 raids.

To give an impression about the seriousness of the problem: From about 3 hours of raid time today, I was disconnected for about 1.5 h, i. e. a third of the total time. About another half hour was lost to other people having the same problem. Although having a supreme setup, we managed to do less than half of what we usually do. The few attempts we had the luck to even attempt went flawlessly - it's frustrating to see a great fail just because of connection issues.

Really, really annoying. A fix would help not to have raids disband in anger anymore.
    Last edited by Khaletohep; 20th October 2014 at 20:28.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Sin's major perk Choking Powder is not working anymore in minis after last hotfix.
    Please Funcom take a look at that, it was changed nicely, now only animation is shown but interrupt doesn't work on anything.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

yeap they messed up again with the Ursine Crush animation o.o

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456