Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.4 bugs

Default Update 4.4 bugs

Note: this is not about the pinko ToS armor. Issues I just noticed:

* The door to Khemi armoury seems to be gone.
    * The door to Serpent Head Inn is no longer clickable (i.e., can't enter).
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

DT Necklace "Amulet of Pure Ice" has intelligence, its a bug?

* Loot bug is still ingame + Autoloot: it's possible to loot everything from a box after 1.5min (even with Master Looter on) and the others will not even know what was in the bag.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    * Loot bug is still ingame + Autoloot: it's possible to loot everything from a box after 1.5min (even with Master Looter on) and the others will not even know what was in the bag.
    Unless I am misunderstanding what you mean by "loot bug" the 90s timer before bag unlock is not a bug, but was designed that way. We can increase the timers based on what is in the bag if people request it.

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    Does it do this for raid loot boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Unless I am misunderstanding what you mean by "loot bug" the 90s timer before bag unlock is not a bug, but was designed that way. We can increase the timers based on what is in the bag if people request it.
    It's 90s for at least normal bags and dungeon loot/ blue boxes. Groups have often wait for ppl resurrecting outside/crashing/going afk so the 90s is way too short. 5-10min would be the normal. This timer was not present in the game (or was much longer) for 5 years but it annoys everyone for at least a year now.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Rangers exhausting trap is unchanged and not fixed at all as claimed in the patchnotes. It still drains exactly the same amount as before. It was also reported on testlive, is there no final testing on these things?! How can it make it into the patchnotes when nothing in reality is fixed about it?

Autoloot shouldn't even work on big chests. It's just asking for dumb loot drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    From my experience I have seen a shard drop in w1 and the raid leader was thinking "It's cool, master looter is on. No one can take it." 90 seconds passes by, random guy steals it ^_^.

Not a bug, but this is closest to a 4.4 suggestion thread we have.

Put a potion vendor and path of asura at Palace of Cetriss.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast