Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Umm Exhausting Traps

Quote Originally Posted by Touchii View Post
    Did actually anyone tested the drain? or are you guys just talking to the air? oh btw I did,it used to tick 283 and now it ticks 263, I have tested on Bs, pom, sin and demo. so basically is tuned down, and it not the same as Op suggests, do your homework before you look stupid. Have a nice day
    O btw it used to ticked for 263 not 283. I tested it and wrote about it on forums. So...

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...n-ranger-stuff
    Thread from testlive long before they even announced any changes to ranger traps.
    Last edited by viroku; 12th October 2014 at 16:41.

Marny thats not true lol, stop lying dude, you are too old for that ^^ I play the ranger since 2009 and played since the dumbarse revamp, I have seen the drain drop from 320 to 283 and now 263, it is tuned down, if it was in TL because it already tuned down in TL thats what they do in testlive, I have tested before the patch in live server ( I am not that stupid ) it was 283 and after the patch its now 263, they said it slightly tuned down, they didnt say we nerfed the crap out of it and thats an old thread, I know I am right, I have been tweaking the trees to find the right specc for 5 years now, you only play the ranger in pvp.

But however when I did the test yesterday with the pom, it took 40% of his mana in few seconds, thats not right, I think 250 per tick is good enough, dont forget we might need it for pve, you dont know what FC is planning for T6.

You guys forget that this is also a pve game and you cant just say lets nerf without considering other aspect of the game, there is no such thing as balance, the Devs are doing their best but they cant please everyone because you guys want so.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchii View Post
    Marny thats not true lol, stop lying dude, you are too old for that ^^ I play the ranger since 2009 and played since the dumbarse revamp, I have seen the drain drop from 320 to 283 and now 263, it is tuned down, if it was in TL because it already tuned down in TL thats what they do in testlive, I have tested before the patch in live server ( I am not that stupid ) it was 283 and after the patch its now 263, they said it slightly tuned down, they didnt say we nerfed the crap out of it and thats an old thread, I know I am right, I have been tweaking the trees to find the right specc for 5 years now, you only play the ranger in pvp.

But however when I did the test yesterday with the pom, it took 40% of his mana in few seconds, thats not right, I think 250 per tick is good enough, dont forget we might need it for pve, you dont know what FC is planning for T6.

You guys forget that this is also a pve game and you cant just say lets nerf without considering other aspect of the game, there is no such thing as balance, the Devs are doing their best but they cant please everyone because you guys want so.
    When i started that thread on testlive it was 263 drain on live servers. Thats why I started it cause i think it is broken and supidly OP.
    I know that ranger need stuff for pve and it should get some buff there, but please dont ask for things that are clearly broken in pvp. If funcom can somehow make traps drain less in pvp and more in pve it would be fine, idk can the do it though. If you check that topic again and "read it" you will see that it was made because things i checked on live server. Beside you posted there to and didnt complain when i said how big drain is.
    And since I dont know you and cant remember insulting you i would appreciate if you dont call me liar.
    And btw I have ranger from launch, dont matter if i play it only in pvp.

So you took 40% of pom mana in few seconds and solution is to drop only 13 drain per tick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12