Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spell rotation pve Khitai

Default spell rotation pve Khitai

Hellow,
    I leveled the last 24 levels offline and now I struggle to find a good spell rotation in Khitai. (pve)
    So i'm looking for some ideas for a good spell rotation.

How long have you tried to figure it out by yourself?

Have you at all read the guides on the forum?

I've read a couple guides but I can't find info about which spells to use at level 80 for questing.
    My english isn't that good and I don't know all the abbreviations so there is a lot I don't understand.

Khitai is not easy without some gear.

Fresh 80 with level 60 gear is not going to work.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I bought a necklace and staff at the shop and other blue gear from the trader so my gear is OK I think.
    The wolves next to pin pin I kill easily, but the boss-wolf is very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by itoewa View Post
    Hellow,
    I leveled the last 24 levels offline and now I struggle to find a good spell rotation in Khitai. (pve)
    So i'm looking for some ideas for a good spell rotation.
    Make sure all your spells are at the highest rank, when using offline levels it doesnt upgrade to the highest rank.

Spellrotation: Keep stormfield running and use every offensive spell you can while running stormfield and keep them all on cd, priority stormfield and stormcrown. Blue heal + green heal so you dont die!

Make sure you have a build with Aura and a bubble if you are going solo in Khitai.

- Always keep stormfield and stormcrown running.
    - Use quicksand a lot when you pull more then one mob. (you root them all and run around them so they can't hit you)
    - Use aura of nebthu when you pull more then two mobs
    - Buy a rare set with wisdom from the trader. (rather cheap, should cost you no more then 5 gold in total including gems iirc. Name is oiled something)
    - Use your bubble when you get in trouble and do not wait for the last moment because animations started before the bubble goes up will still go trough.
    - Pretty much use whatever spell you want in between, but make sure you always keep both your healing over time heals (green and blue circle around you) are running.
    - Update all your spells to the highest rank like Fass said.

Factions you want to train are Scarlet Cirlce (for wrist and boots) and Wolves (for the neck later).

Most tosses go for a build roughly like this:

http://goo.gl/npxH7I

Apart from that I suggest you simply read all the descriptions of your spells take some time to think about how you can use them best. Good luck and don't forget to join a helpful, beginner-friendly guild that can give you some more advise!

thanks for the advice.
    That's +/- the same build I have.
    So first I cast curse of set then stormcrown, call Lightning, storm fields, idol of set, aura of nebthu, vital shock, column lightning, elemental fury.
    But what do you do when all spells are on cooldown?

I've been a conq. for too long I think.
    Last edited by itoewa; 7th October 2014 at 15:45.

Quote Originally Posted by itoewa View Post
    But what do you do when all spells are on cooldown?

Well this cant rly happen , tos has so many spells that u'll soon find urself in need of new key-bindings to play the class .
    For the akward moment that you dont know what to do: spam Life of Set , shoot a root , change your position a bit . Damage will get delivered over time , so if u feel there's nothing to do , start running cyrcles till u can loot :")
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*