Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Conqueror must be nerfed finally

Quote Originally Posted by brenski View Post
    Guy plays a necro, cries nerf conqs! Lol 😜
    I have 8 classes, only 2 of them casters - necro and tos. All others are melee including conq.

Quote Originally Posted by Steien View Post
    perfect balance?
    Kb is just strongest cc which cannot be compared to any other cc.
    Last edited by Anzu; 22nd August 2016 at 18:08.

Breakthrough was perfectly unavoidable when pings were low, as you had to time the second directional key stroke upon actually getting hit by the carny. Obviously you had to know you were being charged, though With pings at about minimum 170 I haven't found a sweetspot for the double taps and it seemed completely random when someone evaded my breakthroughs. Double tap too early, and the animation seems to get cancelled by the "blocking" animation. Now it seems to be down to luck.

Linebreaker.

Just throw that out there!

Linebreaker is about 1.5 sec cast and dont freeze you as charge does. As for me its easiest kb to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Linebreaker is about 1.5 sec cast and dont freeze you as charge does. As for me its easiest kb to avoid.
    As melee, dealing with hox and tos chain root-interrupt combos is my biggest problem.

Far as charge kb goes, is your argument really just "I can't stop it, therefore nerf!"
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    As melee, dealing with hox and tos chain root-interrupt combos is my biggest problem.

Far as charge kb goes, is your argument really just "I can't stop it, therefore nerf!"
    I will explain why it's a problem. When you're against a decent team, you don't get up from a kb if you're anything else but a soldier (even BS die before getting up from a kb if the other team focuses decently).

That makes kb insanely strong, but it's kind of balanced because you can double tap to avoid the kb and it's actually a cool bug in the way you need to execute it.

Now lets look at conq charge kb. It's linked to a charge that blocks movement so you can't double tap after the charge actually starts, so only rogues with EB can actually not get kb-ed. Everybody else is a free kill every single time the conq decides to press charge on them. And if that wasn't enough the cd for it resets on kill. So a conq is literally playing bowling while killing people with his team.

Is it at least a little bit clear why the charge kb is insanely OP now?
    Last edited by Sinix; 23rd August 2016 at 22:54.

Thx for help Sinix, english is not my best and it will be hard for me to explain that point as clear as you have done it Also i want to add that even rogue with EB can avoid it only if he have that conq in target and check who will be charged. And now realize a rogue in minigame who must hold conq in target just not to be killed in next 2 seconds. What do you think about this rogue effectiveness?
    Last edited by Jerohn; 23rd August 2016 at 10:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
    I will explain why it's a problem. When you're against a decent team, you don't get up from a kb if you're anything else but a soldier (even BS die before getting up from a kb if the other team focuses decently).

That makes kb insanely strong, but it's kind of balanced because you can double tap to avoid the kb and it's actually a cool bug in the way you need to execute it.

Now lets look at conq charge kb. It's linked to a charge that blocks movement so you can't double tap after the charge actually starts, so only rogues with EB can actually not get kb-ed. Everybody else is a free kill every single time the conq decides to press charge on them. And if that wasn't enough the cd for it resets on kill. So a conq is literally playing bowling while killing people with his team.

Is it at least a little bit clear why the charge kb is insanely OP now?
    So, when fighting an enemy that knows what they're doing, classes not intended to survive focus fire die.

And that's a problem. Apparently.

Here's what I see with charge-kb, the majority of the time. Some idiot kdr watcher jumps ahead of his team, gives aoe kb immunity to 2-3 people, then runs away after dropping some dots, having done little more than guarantee kill credit without actually getting kills, leaving those toons to run around a bit before they get finished off. There is not even 1 in 10 i would expect to use his strategically, rather than simply tapping charge at the first red name in range.

Personally I think charge kb conks are one trick ponies. You guys are getting bent out of shape by something that isn't even used right most of the time.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567