Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark Templar

Default Dark Templar

Well maybe some people find a knockback for dt too much, but what about a bubble or a better self heal at least? All soldier classes have a bubble aside from dt. Since guardian and conq have them why shouldnt dt have one? And dt is rly balanced nowadays, its conqueror who needs nerf. Brute conq bubbles must be nerfed or at least make it impossible to carry both on same spec. His gay -4500 armor debuff needs to be nerfed too. Dt needs a bit of boost so he can much rest of soldiers surviveability, especially conqs. Right now a good bear shammy or even a sucky brute conq are unkillable for dt and this sucks. All classes should be able to kill all classes!

No, all classes should not be able to kill all classes.

DT is insanely good with maxed AAs and gear.

And DT is insanely sucky without AAs and gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio View Post
    Well maybe some people find a knockback for dt too much, but what about a bubble

DT's have a quasi bubble in the dread shadow - good enough for me

or a better self heal at least?!

Have you ever used blood pact during a combo that is critting on a side with no shields then used dark hand immediately after?! Not to mention the continuous life tap - how much self healing do you want??

I sense anyway the context of your question/statement is PVP which I have little to no interest in so I'm not going to bother going further, but good luck convincing FC to buff the DT with a better bubble and life taps when most of the PVP whinging about DT's is that they are too OP as they are now.

Dudes not all dts are maxed aa and Pvp 10. Most dts aren't even close to it right now. And even with all this a dt won't be able to kill brute conq bs sin at all. So how's Pvp balanced? How's dt op? A class is op when it can kill all other classes easy, eg. Conq brute spec. And the 6-7 k crits that same lame dts like Xereno who now renamed to longloost, or legotemplar or flubbster, make are an exploit that's not supposed to be happening. It's fc's bad they still not fixing the exploit. So don't tell me dt is op. Go see conq bs sin barb and demo and Pom and then whine. And dt needs a bubble like conq guard Pom have. That's true fact. Everything else must stay the same

So don't tell me dt is op. Go see conq bs sin barb and demo and Pom and then whine. And dt needs a bubble like conq guard Pom have. That's true fact. Everything else must stay the same
    You talk like PvP is the be all and end all of AoC. You do realise that any changes FC make to the DT or any other class for that matter to appease the relentless and frankly inevitable whining from the PvP community affects the balance of PvE right? Did it ever occur to you that giving the DT a bubble like the Conq would be laughable in a PvE context giving the fact that its already a DPS and Tanking machine as it is? Stop acting like PVP is all there is in the game.

Also, I'm not the one telling you the DT is op, the PvP community is, they have been crying for ages about VoM much in the same fashion you are crying about the fact you cant kill BS's Conqs and Sins right now. Why do you think you can now remove VoM with FH?

Sounds to me the problem is you not the class being weak.

...but what about a bubble or a better self heal at least? All soldier classes have a bubble aside from dt. Since guardian and conq have them why shouldnt dt have one? ...
    DT has much better self heals innately than the other soldiers. We can easily have taps running up to 20% or more of physical damage and magical taps up to 12.5% (if you have zone of gluttony running). DTs are tough as long as we deal damage. This also means that when others are using their bubbles, avoid them as you will not deal damage and you will just soak up damage from them (think sin and conq here). Also, we do magic damage, so the Conq needs that armour debuff to be able to compete against the DT. Conqs do mostly physical damage and that is how the class was designed.
    I understand your request, but it is just not going to happen. DT does not need a knockback, bubble or more self-healing.
    Also, PoM, Sin and BS are much more squishy than DTs, so they should deal higher damage (in some cases they don't deal enough damage compared to their squishiness). With Sins, they are your foil as their damage is high enough to break through your armour and protection. Tough cookie! Don't take them on alone or avoid their knockbacks.
    Seriously, just get your damage up, remain mobile and use your abilities and you will do fine. Pick your targets, don't just charge in and expect to win and then whine when you don't. Play with your team. Oh, and every class will not beat every other class. There are classes that will mostly win against other classes and, to balance, similarly lose to other classes. That is the fun part.
    In balance with this life, this death
    -- Hand of Ibis RiP
    Magic is seeing what happens when you hit someone really hard, and when they disappear in a red spray, that's magic.
    -- Jansensen, Gunderman fighter {max taps - RiP}
    CQB Ranger

Op has got to be trollin. Y'all posting in a troll thread.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Op has got to be trollin. Y'all posting in a troll thread.
    I think you're giving them too much credit.

1. Start off with idiotic comment
    2. Get angry at feedback
    3. Eventually conclude you were wrong.
    4. Brush off as 'trolling' and pretend you got everyone.

Dudes not all dts are maxed aa and Pvp 10. Most dts aren't even close to it right now. And even with all this a dt won't be able to kill brute conq bs sin at all. So how's Pvp balanced? How's dt op? A class is op when it can kill all other classes easy, eg. Conq brute spec. And the 6-7 k crits that same lame dts like Xereno who now renamed to longloost, or legotemplar or flubbster, make are an exploit that's not supposed to be happening. It's fc's bad they still not fixing the exploit. So don't tell me dt is op. Go see conq bs sin barb and demo and Pom and then whine. And dt needs a bubble like conq guard Pom have. That's true fact. Everything else must stay the same
    Idk what are you whining on, i kill those dt you mentioned on my pvp 3 dt with blue gear and almost no AA. They found way to make hexes crit but tali build dt is easy kill for s+s one.
    Dt is very strong class, like i mentioned mine is lowbie and i have no trouble with survival and getting some kills.
    When you fight conq, well there is little thing called kiting

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Idk what are you whining on, i kill those dt you mentioned on my pvp 3 dt with blue gear and almost no AA. They found way to make hexes crit but tali build dt is easy kill for s+s one.
    Dt is very strong class, like i mentioned mine is lowbie and i have no trouble with survival and getting some kills.
    When you fight conq, well there is little thing called kiting
    ok tell me ur in game name, i wanna see it. if u kill conq as u say i will give u 20g.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast