Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio View Post
    ok tell me ur in game name, i wanna see it. if u kill conq as u say i will give u 20g.
    hey i killed bs with guard, players nowdays are utter trash and totally clueless even if they are top geared and pvp level 10

u know my brute conq in pvp t1 gear did most dps on crom at t2 raid, can u belive that, seriously, there was like full t4 sins,, dt's.. and they do less dps yet i was tanking boss, those are exactly the type of players who get carried like ****. they dont know how to play.

i dont see good conq ever losing to good dt.. well
    unless dt is doing some funny trick i dont share with pve players,
    lets just say that my 8k hex against guards is fun

http://i59.tinypic.com/nqtoaf.jpg

Your shadow hex crits Tazuki for 6150 unholy damage
    trust me i can get it for 8k on def stanced pvp 8 conq... haters gonna hate
    Last edited by razorkid10; 11th October 2014 at 21:30.

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    hey i killed bs with guard, players nowdays are utter trash and totally clueless even if they are top geared and pvp level 10

u know my brute conq in pvp t1 gear did most dps on crom at t2 raid, can u belive that, seriously, there was like full t4 sins,, dt's.. and they do less dps yet i was tanking boss, those are exactly the type of players who get carried like ****. they dont know how to play.

i dont see good conq ever losing to good dt.. well
    unless dt is doing some funny trick i dont share with pve players,
    lets just say that my 8k hex against guards is fun

http://i59.tinypic.com/nqtoaf.jpg

Your shadow hex crits Tazuki for 6150 unholy damage
    trust me i can get it for 8k on def stanced pvp 8 conq... haters gonna hate
    Equally skilled dt and conq well conq has huge advantage. But since not all conqs are really skilled it is possible to take brute down. And that lame hex exploit, Im sorry but people doing it should be baned for few days. If they persist on doing it ban should prolong.

@Giorgio: please show me where i said that i kill conqs on my dt which is lowbie one? I just said that you know, you can kite them when they have bubble on...
    Btw i killed many high lvl brute conqs with my pvp 6 hox (now 7), his name is Schorch. Feel free to send me tells and we can do few duels if you like

Cleaned up some posts in here. Remember it is against forum rules to name and shame. Keep to the topic or the thread will be closed.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Question here.
    DT's feat Shadowed Blade grants DT's attacks a chance to trigger the Shadow Hex effect if a talisman is equipped. What does investing additional points? Proc chance, damage or nothing?

Default An UP for DT

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio View Post
    Well maybe some people find a knockback for dt too much, but what about a bubble or a better self heal at least? All soldier classes have a bubble aside from dt. Since guardian and conq have them why shouldnt dt have one? And dt is rly balanced nowadays, its conqueror who needs nerf. Brute conq bubbles must be nerfed or at least make it impossible to carry both on same spec. His gay -4500 armor debuff needs to be nerfed too. Dt needs a bit of boost so he can much rest of soldiers surviveability, especially conqs. Right now a good bear shammy or even a sucky brute conq are unkillable for dt and this sucks. All classes should be able to kill all classes!
    YES +1
    P1 the stun is too difficult to get, because too far in the Depravity tree, if you play above all with a Desecration template. So the area stun have to be easier to get.
    P2 in desecration tree Shadowed soul have to be up OR in depravity tree Warped dread have to be up => 2 possibilities for an equivalent bubble
    P3 knockback
    FURY

Quote Originally Posted by Battleaxe View Post
    YES +1
    P1 the stun is too difficult to get, because too far in the Depravity tree, if you play above all with a Desecration template. So the area stun have to be easier to get.
    P2 in desecration tree Shadowed soul have to be up OR in depravity tree Warped dread have to be up => 2 possibilities for an equivalent bubble
    P3 knockback
    Not necessary. Sure some dt feats are unused, but making these feats easier to get will have to be matched by a reduction in their effect, which will make them less attractive.

Or, of course, dts should just be able to unlock all feats in 3 trees. I mean why not?
    I wonder where the orbital strike guy is?
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ds-a-Knockback!!
    In balance with this life, this death
    -- Hand of Ibis RiP
    Magic is seeing what happens when you hit someone really hard, and when they disappear in a red spray, that's magic.
    -- Jansensen, Gunderman fighter {max taps - RiP}
    CQB Ranger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12