Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Conan College - tutorial site started!

This is a fantastic idea! I look forward to contributing myself someday. I just came back after playing for several hours during the T1, T2, and T3 days in Furious on Set. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by netsike View Post
    Hey guys! I had some time and I uploaded all the race starting and finishing locations, you can find them here: http://conancollege.com/news.php?readmore=23
    Big thanks to Baraky and Juggernaut once again! :P
    Hey netsike, thanks to you (and ofc Baraky and Juggernaut) I got the Meteoric title! It was fun to run all those races )

Should you have more information about those jumps (leaps of faith?) let us know. I have tried Ymirish cliff + Prison Colony/Xibaluku needle jumps but got no credits for it so would like to know what was wrong
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Kejml View Post
    Hey netsike, thanks to you (and ofc Baraky and Juggernaut) I got the Meteoric title! It was fun to run all those races )

Should you have more information about those jumps (leaps of faith?) let us know. I have tried Ymirish cliff + Prison Colony/Xibaluku needle jumps but got no credits for it so would like to know what was wrong
    We are working on the jumps too, but either we jump completely wrong or the achievement is bugged, cause we don't get the updates... We will try again on the weekend after the hotfix. As soon as I have some locations, I will upload them too!

The Xiba jump isnt the obvious one near the entrance, its higher up. You will get a bird flying over your head to show you what direction to jump when you are at the correct spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    The Xiba jump isnt the obvious one near the entrance, its higher up. You will get a bird flying over your head to show you what direction to jump when you are at the correct spot.
    Here are videos of a couple of the hardest ones and how to get there:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chillevils

The jumps get a bit easier if you put on some +speed gear but are still pretty tough. (10% on vet boots, 5% on wb cape, 5% on travelers pants)

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Here are videos of a couple of the hardest ones and how to get there:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chillevils

The jumps get a bit easier if you put on some +speed gear but are still pretty tough. (10% on vet boots, 5% on wb cape, 5% on travelers pants)
    Were these jump points always accessible, or were the paths up added with the Achievement patch? I never knew you could get to those places before, so I wonder if I just never noticed them.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Were these jump points always accessible, or were the paths up added with the Achievement patch? I never knew you could get to those places before, so I wonder if I just never noticed them.
    I think they have added them with the patch as for example in Prison Colony there is no need for that extra vine you can climb up apart from jumping down to get the achievement

And there are some new special bosses patched with 4.5 also - just chceck "Titaneous" boss in KK near the giant spiders path leading to the highest tree in KK.
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234