Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood Rage stance bug in PvP zone.

Default Blood Rage stance bug in PvP zone.

Any other barbs having troubles with blood rage stance in PvP daily zones? it keeps turning off for me during combat.

i'd love to help , but to be honest , tyyr needs a nerf ^^
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    i'd love to help , but to be honest , tyyr needs a nerf ^^
    But not like this ! This is just cruel

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    Any other barbs having troubles with blood rage stance in PvP daily zones? it keeps turning off for me during combat.
    i never had such an issue before - but it could have came with latest patches etc ... before tho i didnt participate in pvp dailies recently - had no issues - played on rage with barb at it, with barb on fury too and crom in BK with barb too and all was fine

please explain what happens exactly - like does it turn off like you would go neutral stance, maybe resets to 0 stacks - at first when i read this i thought it could be simillar bug while you talk to npc when br stance just turns on and off mutliple times

regards

The whole stance toggles off so i have to active it by clicking the icon again. It has been like this ever since pvp dailies got introduced but it only happens in those zones. It could be this only happens when i have the quests active, havent tested that theory yet.

I rather think it's an issue of the zone-buff somehow resetting your stance. Does it happen multiple times when you are in the zone without leaving it for minis? Does it happen again after you die?
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    I rather think it's an issue of the zone-buff somehow resetting your stance. Does it happen multiple times when you are in the zone without leaving it for minis? Does it happen again after you die?
    yes ! if i join mini the bug is gone but comes back ( i think ) when im done and back in the pvp zone. it also happens after every time i die, just like in duel arena.

I noticed this too, but for me when I start fighting the stance starts to tick in anyway and appears on my status bar without manually switching it on. But if I click on it, it switches on, that means it is switched off after zoning/death. Hope it's clear

Maybe I was right, then. I think it may act up the way it does because the buffs for the pvp-zone and the stance are somehow the same "type", they both don't show up on your regular buff bar, but at your healthbar near the actionbars, the way soldier-stances are displayed, too.
    Most if not any buffs down there have only one of its type active at a time, deactivating the other buff as soon as they are applied. Think of how barb-stances, soldier-stances, pre-revamp stances for sins worked and replaced eachothers. So in theory soldiers could have the same problem you have, too, but since they stance-switch more than you do as a barb it wouldn't be as obvious for them.
    Does what I write even make a LITTLE bit of sense?

In any case you should report that bug on TL Forums, because I don't think any of the devs will get to read it here.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 10th October 2014 at 17:09.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

seems to happen mostly in the pvp area in Connals Valley and Tarantina Commons. Im doing raid vs raid pvp and it happens very often often now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast