Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PvP hoppy toad movement

Strange, I also do remember when I had below 30ish ping and it wasn't that bad on teleports (more spikes, though ), unless you met obvious teleporters. At least hit boxes were where they were on the screen and people didnt vanish ENTIRELY off the screen for a second, which happened too often when I was still playing a couple of months ago.

Well, the video is gone from youtube now but there was a good recording of Stealth (a great kiter) using that on his demo, and to the guy chasing him (and recording) it really looked like teleporting and he accused him of hacking for it. And that was on euro servers and both had a low latency with no spikes at that time.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Well, I guess it depends on how much effort it takes to do that now, as I saw even newbies exploit the **** out of it, while experts donned invisibility cloaks. The strangest thing, though... Is how bad the lag is in 1v1 in arenas. Some light sprinting with direction changes, and you teleport all over, with extremely evasive hit boxes.
    I've actualy watched a couple of minis which i accidentaly frapsed. 50-60% of my missed combos are actualy with people within hofs range or right in front of me. Go figure

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345