Thread: Retuening player; Queen of Acheron question

Default Retuening player; Queen of Acheron question

After a really decent break I've decided to return to AOC. I happened to get involved in the Queen of Acheron battle a couple of times on my new toon. Once we defeated the queen am I supposed to get some sort of reward instantly? Or do I have to hand in the quest? Or must I complete vanishing all portents? I've been involved in defeating the Queen three times currently. I have only completed "Vanish the first Portent". I am A bit confused. Some guidance and direction would be appreciated, thanks.

Welcome back!

The Bansheequeen is one of the new worldbosses that spawn on every first wednesday every month (they spawn 1 week), there is a quest that is named "The 12 portents" (So you can get every month 1 quest update), after 12 kills you will be able to choose from 4 (or maybe 5 I don't really remember) different legendary cloaks (which are a bit better than T4). So to complete the quest you need to kill 12 different worldbosses (1 year of farming)

For every kill you should get a chest / box in your inventroy, mainly they are rare (blue font) and sometimes epic (purple font), they can contain various items such as vanity armor, pets, some stuff you can buy in guildcity, T1 - T2 Items, T3 Relics, unique worldboss weapons and accessoires or mini replications of the worldboss itself (they are very rare).

I hope that helps you a bit out
    Last edited by xCodename; 3rd October 2014 at 00:00.

There just isn't any other MMO that can match the greatness of AOC. It's one hell of a good game.

Thank you very much for the informative reply, that clears it up .
    Last edited by McFiend; 3rd October 2014 at 00:27.