Thread: Floor is invisible

Default Floor is invisible

Hi there!

Logged in yesterday, after a little pause, and saw that the floor is invisible. I can look right through it ( See attached pictures). As soon i start Fraps, *pop*, the floor is visible as usual.

My system specs can be found in the also attached dxdiag. Maybe the latest Nvidia Driver 344.11? It´s not Nvidia Experience 2.1.2. Tested that by installing the former version 2.1.1.1 and the result in AoC was the same.

Thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel73 View Post
    Hi there!

Logged in yesterday, after a little pause, and saw that the floor is invisible. I can look right through it ( See attached pictures). As soon i start Fraps, *pop*, the floor is visible as usual.

My system specs can be found in the also attached dxdiag. Maybe the latest Nvidia Driver 344.11? It´s not Nvidia Experience 2.1.2. Tested that by installing the former version 2.1.1.1 and the result in AoC was the same.

Thoughts?
    That happened to us when we ran it with the EVGA Precision X software program...Shut that down and the floor came back..Don't know if that helps, but that's how we solved that problem.

Hope it helps.

K

Quote Originally Posted by Karla View Post
    That happened to us when we ran it with the EVGA Precision X software program...Shut that down and the floor came back..Don't know if that helps, but that's how we solved that problem.

Hope it helps.

K
    Hi Karla!

Thank you very much! That did the trick . EVGA should do more double checks before they release thier updates. So, for the time beeing i keep PrecisionX deactivated untill it´s fixed.

Best regards
    Last edited by Colonel73; 2nd October 2014 at 21:16.

I have EVGA Precision X running all the time and I have not had that missing texture problem.