Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggested fix for the Barbarian that changes very little

I am for the original
    I like barbs with burst
    Reaver takes about 55 seconds to get to 15 stacks and that is hitting a straw man with atrocity that doesn't even move!
    Think about how much insanely longer it takes to get 15 stacks in actual pvp

I don't think zerker needs to any extra procing chance but reaver sure does!

Not to mention that the dps stance reaver starts at 10% damage and the hp regen stance zerker starts at 20% damage (where is the sense in that?)

-----------------

I would make it so it takes 35 sec on avg to get to 55 stacks (not wasting an AA on WW but with atrocity)
    I would also make it so reaver starts at 20% damage and counting
    I would make it so zerker starts at 0% added damage but gets to 20% added damage at 15 stacks of zerker
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Edit by Anzu: Be constructive.
    Last edited by Anzu; 24th October 2014 at 01:54.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    Try using Without Warning and Upheaval perks. With "Without Warning" and Atrocity feated, you will get stacks much faster, and Upheaval hurts a lot.

I think the stances are fine as they are.
    No they are not.
    With atrocity feated, I can get 15x after at the fastest 45 sec (usually about a min) if I am non-stop hitting a strawman.
    If I were in pvp, I get stacks WAY slower.
    If I have Without Warning, I will get them at the fastest 1 stack every 5 sec sooner (maximum)
    Point is in pvp, it takes about 2 min in a dual (if I'm really fast and using WW) to get 15x.
    That is way too long if you are fighting a dps class (fight over in about 15 sec)
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    No they are not.
    With atrocity feated, I can get 15x after at the fastest 45 sec (usually about a min) if I am non-stop hitting a strawman.
    If I were in pvp, I get stacks WAY slower.
    If I have Without Warning, I will get them at the fastest 1 stack every 5 sec sooner (maximum)
    Point is in pvp, it takes about 2 min in a dual (if I'm really fast and using WW) to get 15x.
    That is way too long if you are fighting a dps class (fight over in about 15 sec)
    Point is you are really stretching things to suit your claims.
    But the fact is that in pvp you can get stacks very fast, you do know that hitting multiple opponent helps with that
    Beside why do you always talk about 15 stacks? Now you tell me that barb is unplayable with lower number.
    In fact i would like more way that i can spend those stacks.
    You just want everything served to you so that you have 15 stacks of reaver before fight even begin, so you can come in with all your macro bufs and ant cc, land quick burst and run away.
    I say no to that, its not fun way to play that way and i dont want barb to become sin.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    You just want everything served to you so that you have 15 stacks of reaver before fight even begin, so you can come in with all your macro bufs and ant cc, land quick burst and run away.
    I say no to that, its not fun way to play that way and i dont want barb to become sin.
    He wants everything that will make his Reaver barbarian (!) kill everything else in PVP with little effort, if you have not noticed.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12