Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark Templar needs a Knockback!!

Default Dark Templar needs a Knockback!!

Hi i am writing to say that i believe Dark Templar could use a knockback as a cc ability. All soldiers so far have one and guardian can do the knockback with his shield too. So Dt should be given a knockback it would really help his short range in pvp and it sucks having all mages and rogues equipped with a hell of ccs and tanks with only a few. Furthermore i wanna say that those shitty speed buffs that some classes have like assassin's accelerate or barb's one or demo's etc should be removed, as there is really no point in having a few classes outrunning anyone like this in game, its like a legal speedhack. Especially barbarian who can be constantly on +25% more movement speed that's lame. Or at least give all classes one!

Snare, fear, stun and VoM is not enough.

I demand one click orbital strike.

And rangers need a revamp too
    Give them a 1minute ruin attack and 100% life draining shot .

About Orbital strike : Would be a first step , but since DTs use dark magic they should have flesh to worms as well
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio View Post
    Hi i am writing to say that i believe Dark Templar could use a knockback as a cc ability. All soldiers so far have one and guardian can do the knockback with his shield too. So Dt should be given a knockback it would really help his short range in pvp and it sucks having all mages and rogues equipped with a hell of ccs and tanks with only a few. Furthermore i wanna say that those shitty speed buffs that some classes have like assassin's accelerate or barb's one or demo's etc should be removed, as there is really no point in having a few classes outrunning anyone like this in game, its like a legal speedhack. Especially barbarian who can be constantly on +25% more movement speed that's lame. Or at least give all classes one!
    No way😲
    Dt is ENUGH OP as it is☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Snare, fear, stun and VoM is not enough.

I demand one click orbital strike.
    Oneclick? Seriously? Nah. Make it a 4h-Buff with 240 Procs/minute in 25m range around the templar, BUt limit it to 10 targets at a time to keep it balanced - cause we don't want the DT to become OP eh?
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Oneclick? Seriously? Nah. Make it a 4h-Buff with 240 Procs/minute in 25m range around the templar, BUt limit it to 10 targets at a time to keep it balanced - cause we don't want the DT to become OP eh?
    No, no, no. It should proc all cc's, in case someone has an immunity.

DT is some kind of mage, but can't spellweave.
    Please give DT spellweave ability. What could he cast during spellweave.. Uhm.. Maybe it could throw sword like a boomerang, or be allowed to use some plasma or laser cannon like the Entity Acquiring Target thingie.

Also DT has green heal but no blue heal. That's a big disavantage compared to BS, Pom and ToS and has apparently no reason to exist.
    Please give DT Blue Heal, and ofc big heal aswell.

Also Dread Dhadow is the only pet ingame which doesn't deal damage (necro and demo pets do damage).
    Please give Dread Shadow a good amount of damage, so I can stop laughing when someone throws versus me a DS in minigames.
    Also allow a dread shadow female version aswell (better blond and with big boobs, current male version lacks a bit muscles and is not sexy).

That should be all.

Ah yes, also please allow DT some instant hate decrease tool.
    It's impossible to swap aggro on Arbanus when going above 2K DPS in defencive stance, even by using hate decrease accessories and heavy parts with no +hate. That's not fair.

Now should be all
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 1st October 2014 at 11:32.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    No, no, no. It should proc all cc's, in case someone has an immunity.
    No no no, it should bypass immunities and force cc lock all players and stun own team members until they type /ibowdowntoyouohgreatdt

+ it's irritating while in pvp if you need to go bio or grab a snack etc, so give dt's a global "pause game" button.
    ++ when two dt's meet: http://hubblesite.org/explore_astron...c_mod3_q6.html

Lol These answers make my day
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast