Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which video card do you use

Default which video card do you use

was wondering if Zotac GeForce GTX 770 will do the trick or if i need to go gtx 780
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    was wondering if Zotac GeForce GTX 770 will do the trick or if i need to go gtx 780
    Check out the new nvidia gtx 970. pretty solid reviews so far. Thinking of buying one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    Any graphics card beyond GTX 500 series will work wonderfully for AOC, I run a GTX 760 2G card and the game runs perfectly in all situations. Anything better is just for bragging rights imo.

I would not buy an Nvidia 770 now.

You should be looking at the Nvidia 970 cards. About same performance or a little faster at times than a 780, while cheaper and newer.

Keep in mind AoC benefits most from a fast CPU. My FPS more than doubled going from an AMD 955 @ 3.7ghz to a Intel 4770k @ 4.4ghz.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

i use a gtx 750 1g

frames are over 40 in max settings, good enough for me
    meh...

i have amd radeon 7750 1gig ddr5 and it works wonders - considering it hasnt got any additionall power supply other then from mobo slot

AoC runs ultra max full hd at 20+ fps - and i think its only the matter of not so fast CPU only 2,9 ghz on the clock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yLRKj0dkD8

does seem quite attractive
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Bought the GTX 760 last year only because I ruined my gtx 580. Works great!

The 970/980 seem to be really great cards if you can find them in stock anywhere lol.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Only store I could find selling it in brasil wont even start shopping untill 25th and its quite pricey, still one of the best performance/price out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast