Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - September 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Just getting in early to say that it is unlikely that the GD letter will be "on time" this month. Marketing would prefer to hold on to it for a few days to avoid having mixed signals around the Halloween launch. So expect it sometime next week, as opposed to the 31st.

Thought I'd post this before threads asking where it is show up!
    Please tell marketing to shove it imo. Super late with sub offers and rather poorly managed especially for Aoc.

Splurge all the details here! Tell us you've been working on an expansion this whole time with all bug fixes everyones wanted.

Woot! :P
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Marketing would prefer to hold on to it for a few days to avoid having mixed signals around the Halloween launch.
    We all know you don't have marketing, no need to be coy after all these years.

Thanks for the update and the honesty.

The decision even makes sense, I think: If you've got two good news, posting them separately probably generates more positive effect. One way or another, telling us how it is (conscious decision) is much better than some dubious explanation about a translation fu€kup.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

That sounds ridiculous to me.

Why would anyone have mixed signals because there is currently an event going?

Sounds like the letter just is not ready yet, so you guys came up with a bad excuse.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    That sounds ridiculous to me.

Why would anyone have mixed signals because there is currently an event going?

Sounds like the letter just is not ready yet, so you guys came up with a bad excuse.
    Letter probably starts with something like: "Hope you all enjoyed the new Halloween event...". Wouldn't want people to start thinking the event was over from reading the letter.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Letter probably starts with something like: "Hope you all enjoyed the new Halloween event...". Wouldn't want people to start thinking the event was over from reading the letter.
    Just imagine all the suicides and murders that would happen from that confusion.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Please tell marketing to shove it imo. Super late with sub offers
    What sub offers ? :0
    Did I miss anything ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Nusquam told us he had spread the word about sub offer to the marketing team, since it has been like 6 month now since the precedent offer.
    Usually it's like twice a year (AoC Anniversary + November/Christmas, something like that), and since the first sub offer was really early (like one month before the may anniversary), we kinda need the second one to be damn soon.

So I don't think you missed anything yet (except if I also missed it), but they are indeed late.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456