Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which one of these 4 builds gives more agro?

Default which one of these 4 builds gives more agro?

-> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

It's hard to say, they all have the essentials so a lot of the rest is just your own preference. I'm no fan of hateful strikes but for snap aggro at the start it's good. As a preference I much prefer sustained aggro over time rather than that burst so I rather the builds that have sustained rage instead.

It's really not only agro discussion here. While feating both Ether Leech and Ether Thirst you will have good control of your mana. If you got none of them, you'll run out pretty quickly.

What I usually feat in a DS build is similar to http://is.gd/mHl7Mi but I have three variants of it.. I always want to have enough mana for Dread Shadow and I do normally in that build.
    Last edited by Shax84; 24th September 2014 at 11:15.

I would never feat Sustained Rage on a DT, DPS increase is miniscule at best.
    Why don't you feat Improved Def. Stance? It's still a big help even with diminishing numbers while using T4 gear.

Improved Soul Covenants is nice, but you can't get there with "classic" DS builds unless you wanna give up some other good feats.

That being said, you should be able to tank almost anything with typical Ritualistic Bloodshed Desecration/General build.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Yes, thats true. Depends what purpose the build has. Also gear dependant. Meeting 50,1% threshold for k6? No prob without it. T4? Problem without it.. hateful strikes is nice to have after a goad but of course no necessity. Sustained rage merely a filler to get cunning def. As said I have three variants, the two other have imp def and prot/armor. One with coi and full blighted soul.
    Last edited by Shax84; 24th September 2014 at 13:40.

If you are going for a Dread build, I would feat Imp Def Stance and also Mind Shatter.

Its not all about the best aggro if you cannot survive.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I've tried sustained rage and I haven't seen an important impovment. And improved defence stance it's not an option for me because I'm trying to improve the agro not the survability.
    So.. I think I'll stick with hate strikes as always. I don't like it because I noticed I have less dps than others DTs even If I can hadle the agro but... It's the only that works for me.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

You've always got this alternative if you can handle being without cunning deflection.

http://is.gd/j6weUQ and thats about as much hate I can imagine being generated with a Dread build and what is necessary from General.

But I prefer this: http://is.gd/rshd4E and rather adding some magic damage (400-500) for increased damage.

mind shatter and sacrificial fury?

I'm curious to know what would you change to get 400 magic damage points without losing dps and only losing the armor that improved defensive stance gives you.
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory....b2JS%2FwFvcDRx
    Last edited by xiulo88; 25th September 2014 at 14:53.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast