Thread: B4NTO video for DT? ~ or similar

Default B4NTO video for DT? ~ or similar

I found the Bear Shaman video pretty helpful and a great base-line to build off of. I'd love to see someone put together a DT video showcasing some builds, tactics, and rotations. Similar to the 101-Guides. Nothing fancy; I understand DT is complicated and has to be diverse .

I'm just looking for a good basic guide. I've read all the guides here; but I'm more of a seeing is believing type and thought some helpful young lad/lass might be up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    I found the Bear Shaman video pretty helpful and a great base-line to build off of. I'd love to see someone put together a DT video showcasing some builds, tactics, and rotations. Similar to the 101-Guides. Nothing fancy; I understand DT is complicated and has to be diverse .

I'm just looking for a good basic guide. I've read all the guides here; but I'm more of a seeing is believing type and thought some helpful young lad/lass might be up for it.

I didn't understand your last sentence but if you've read all the guides of the forum I don't see how a a 101 DT vide could help you.

Use this information: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...dar-s-DT-guide

Civix has become a lazy ass and he doesn't do videotutorials anymore
    Last edited by xiulo88; 23rd September 2014 at 14:52.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnoJrpSR-nE ?

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    I didn't understand your last sentence but if you've read all the guides of the forum I don't see how a a 101 DT vide could help you.

Use this information: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...dar-s-DT-guide

Civix has become a lazy ass and he doesn't do videotutorials anymore
    Though appreciated; Sidar-s Guide is only useful if you have the patience, time, and ability to analyze his wall of text.

If I may link a segment from Mr. B4ANTOs videos:
    @ min 3:05

I am a visual learner; also know as "spatial".

I have 3000 hours played on my Dark Templar. Sacrificing 30 minutes to read a forum post is absolutely worth it. There is also the part where you are "learning by doing". Just copy a feat build for your usage as they are mostly similar or fits a certain purpose. The DT is very simple, just slot VoM, get some crit chance, spam some combos and there you go..

I am a visual learner; also know as "spatial".
    If you are not able to read 2 pages of information ordered in chapters about something you are interested in I think It means you are Edit by Anzu: A dog or Edit by Anzu: A dog.But if you are happier saying you are a visual learner... good for you
    Last edited by Anzu; 24th September 2014 at 15:09.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Edit by Anzu: That kind of comment is not needed on the forums.
    Last edited by Anzu; 25th September 2014 at 18:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I have 3000 hours played on my Dark Templar. Sacrificing 30 minutes to read a forum post is absolutely worth it. There is also the part where you are "learning by doing". Just copy a feat build for your usage as they are mostly similar or fits a certain purpose. The DT is very simple, just slot VoM, get some crit chance, spam some combos and there you go..
    I did, In-fact read the guide; but it's itemized and really more of an analytical approach of each feat. It only glazes over builds and their uses. Didn't realize I would get such push back and plain old "hate" responses. I was asking for a visual representation from someone that has exp and was willing to talk about it.

I'd hate to see the hundreds of hate tells B4NTO received for his work. Sorry bro

Just forget I asked ~ lol.

[lock or delete thread]

Edit by Anzu: It can be said without name calling.
    If he prefers videos tutorials, why not ? It's as nice as forums guides where you see affirmations and contrary comments in the following discussion. It's even a good way to get more confused sometimes.

"copy a build"... tss, and people wondered why general skill level dropped last years !
    Last edited by Anzu; 26th September 2014 at 10:15.