Thread: Facial hair in the character selection menu

Default Facial hair in the character selection menu

Hello all,

I'm sure this has been brought up a million time but ... the absence of my characters facial hair in the character selection menu is quite annoying and it makes a very sloppy first imperssion when you start playing the game imho.

Has there been any statement about this issue so far?

Cheers.

is not only the facial hair...
    sometimes the character wont update the gear he actually using...

my conq has the that issue since 1 year ago.
    meh...

Yeah Facial hair doesn't update. But in order for your gear to actually save you usually have to let the logout timer tick down, let the game log you back in, and then hit "back" and then "quit" to exit the game, not just doubletap alt+f4

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Yeah Facial hair doesn't update. But in order for your gear to actually save you usually have to let the logout timer tick down, let the game log you back in, and then hit "back" and then "quit" to exit the game, not just doubletap alt+f4

Everytime i do that i get a message that says "unable to connect to character server" and it kicks me to the login screen.

only happens with the toons that are"stuck" with the old look
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    it worked, tyvm
    meh...

Thumbs down

To be frank, I think it is quite worrying that Funcom hasn't done anything about this ... especially because this problem is pretty old. The fact that they seem to be completely content with such an obvious flaw in their game communicates to me that they don't love their game enough to make a little effort and that they don't care enough to fix it. Which makes me wonder why I should love it and play it.