Thread: Renown level

Default Renown level

I know that renown is messed up and there is no timeframe for when/if it will be fixed. That is not mu question. My question is this: If renown works properly are Guild renown levels linear or exponential? Is there a chart anywhere that says how much renown is needed to achieve each level?

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I know that renown is messed up and there is no timeframe for when/if it will be fixed. That is not mu question. My question is this: If renown works properly are Guild renown levels linear or exponential? Is there a chart anywhere that says how much renown is needed to achieve each level?
    There are hundreds of post about this, yes they know, yes they will fix it, when...NO IDEA.
    If you open the Renown window it will tell you how many points you need to get to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    There are hundreds of post about this, yes they know, yes they will fix it, when...NO IDEA.
    If you open the Renown window it will tell you how many points you need to get to the next level.
    I take it you did not read my post. I stated that I know it is messed up and no time frame when/if it will be fixed. I can see what we need for the next level, but I want to know how much per each level beyond that.

I take it you did not read my post. I stated that I know it is messed up and no time frame when/if it will be fixed. I can see what we need for the next level, but I want to know how much per each level beyond that.
    Renown Exp needed for each level.

Tman posted this March 2013

Level 1 - 2 = 5M----Total = 5M
    Level 2 - 3 = 10M----Total = 15M
    Level 3 - 4 = 15M----Total = 30M
    Level 4 - 5 = 20M----Total = 50M
    Level 5 - 6 = 25M----Total = 75M
    Level 6 - 7 = 35M----Total = 110M
    Level 7 - 8 = 35M----Total = 145M
    Level 8 - 9 = 40M----Total = 185M
    Level 9 - 10 = 40M----Total = 225M
    Level 10 - 11 = 45M----Total = 270M
    Level 11 - 12 = 45M----Total = 315M
    Level 12 - 13 = 50M----Total = 365M
    Level 13 - 14 = 60M----Total = 425M
    Level 14 - 15 = 65M----Total = 490M
    Level 15 - 16 = 70M----Total = 560M
    Level 16 - 17 = 80M----Total = 640M
    Level 17 - 18 = 95M----Total = 735M
    Level 18 - 19 = 115M----Total = 850M
    Level 19 - 20 = 125M----Total = 975M

They should just make every guild at least renown level 10 for all the down time that renown has been broken.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    They should just make every guild at least renown level 10 for all the down time that renown has been broken.
    I totally agree. I was just doing a quick calculation of how many levels we are behind where we should be. Was only 2 levels which is less than I though it would be.

Also, thank you much for the information.

I totally agree. I was just doing a quick calculation of how many levels we are behind where we should be. Was only 2 levels which is less than I though it would be.

Also, thank you much for the information.
    Your Welcome. The reason for my belief that guilds should be given at least level 10 is because people would have done MORE renown crafting if it were not broken, but since its been broken there has been no point to do more.