Thread: Premium or points for a newcomer?

Default Premium or points for a newcomer?

Hello. I own Rise of the Godslayer already, but i'm wondering if premium or simply buying points is better for someone just starting out.

Premium seems to give some cool veteran rewards, but is there anything good for someone who is just starting?

The points seems nice so i can buy those cool bundles and stuff.

I can't decide xP

After 80, you must be premium to get anywhere, almost everything is closed. All content is free before 80 (except Turan for 50-55), the only benefit of premium that has any significance is free AA points per level. Points are generally worthless and useless, every single thing except accountwide upgrades is a ripoff on store.

Well...with points you can buy Turan....which you still access after premium expires....

Yeah, go premium.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCola View Post
    Hello. I own Rise of the Godslayer already, but i'm wondering if premium or simply buying points is better for someone just starting out.

Premium seems to give some cool veteran rewards, but is there anything good for someone who is just starting?

The points seems nice so i can buy those cool bundles and stuff.

I can't decide xP
    IMO there are two options be free or become premium. Buying point if you have rise of the Godslayer doesn't have any sense. There is nothing else to buy, maybe a big chest but you won't need it until you are 80 and deep into premium stuff.

PD:Funcom call it free but it mean trial. When you reach lvl 80 the game is over if you don't become premium.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 19th September 2014 at 15:52.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Go premium, find some friends in game, and enjoy playing for hopefully a long time

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Go premium, find some friends in game, and enjoy playing for hopefully a long time
    I agree, you must go premium and every month you get 200 free funcom points on top of the vet points, AA for your character improvement and you get to enjoy the full game. I can't imagine playing FTP at level 80 unless I just did PVP.