Thread: Maximum growth character

Default Maximum growth character

This letter is addressed first and foremost to the games developers, .delo all is that the characters in the game Stygian race by default (assuming the character creation maximum growth) above half a head taller and more muscular 3 other races (they are all the same). This simply can not be? !!! After all, Howard is clearly stated-Stygians lean and tall, but certainly not higher than all other rasy.Te same Cimmerians, the same Conan they're harsh northern barbarians, they are a priori to be stronger and taller? Just really funny to watch the game with a two-handed sword of the barbarian (insert optional shaman or guardian or conqueror), and next to him on the head taller and wider than its Stygians magician. And given the fact that magicians and things look like the Hanging bulk bags then ...... also heard the opinion that this is a bug before the maximum growth of the characters was the same for all races, and after a patch was an unfortunate misunderstanding and Stygians steel head above all. I would like to hear the opinion of people playing on this issue and of course the opinion of the administration of the game. Is it possible to fix this bug if it is a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulvaar View Post
    This letter is addressed first and foremost to the games developers, .delo all is that the characters in the game Stygian race by default (assuming the character creation maximum growth) above half a head taller and more muscular 3 other races (they are all the same). This simply can not be? !!! After all, Howard is clearly stated-Stygians lean and tall, but certainly not higher than all other rasy.Te same Cimmerians, the same Conan they're harsh northern barbarians, they are a priori to be stronger and taller? Just really funny to watch the game with a two-handed sword of the barbarian (insert optional shaman or guardian or conqueror), and next to him on the head taller and wider than its Stygians magician. And given the fact that magicians and things look like the Hanging bulk bags then ...... also heard the opinion that this is a bug before the maximum growth of the characters was the same for all races, and after a patch was an unfortunate misunderstanding and Stygians steel head above all. I would like to hear the opinion of people playing on this issue and of course the opinion of the administration of the game. Is it possible to fix this bug if it is a bug?
    anyone else at all interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulvaar View Post
    anyone else at all interested?
    Don't really care to be honest, there is more stuff ingame that isn't right according to Howard's tales.

I honestly feel like it frustrating when some sort of assassin or Archer above my character shaman or say the conqueror's head on the floor,I'm not talking about body shape))