Thread: The tweaksof classes after or before t5?

Default The tweaksof classes after or before t5?

Hi, I was wondering if the tweaks of classes that there are right now on the TL will be released before the T5 or you will stall them. I understood that t5 was part of 4.4 and the class changes are from 4.3 this still true or you have change your minds?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Be prepared to get kicked in the nuts for posting this question here and not on TL-forum <-- Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)-smiley (if it is to small to recognise)
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

I think they will come with t5. So 4.4. I guess it's because "the way the data is currently set up means it will be bundled with 4.4". I could be wrong ofcourse, maybe the class changes is different from the morph fix.

Would be nice if the class changes hit live a few weeks before the T5 raids.

It needs to happen before t1 unchained so people can get used to the changes. Even a week before would be good. imho