Thread: Big Heal dont tick in

Default Big Heal dont tick in

Hey! Someone else having problems with the big heal? Its frustrating then you are in very bad chape and in a need of a healboost for your self and its NOT working. Im talking about then you have different (like tons) of dots on you and cant heal up for 30 sek and its a lifetime in a mini. Necrodots can destroy the fun its impossible to get away from it and cant heal it out.

Not recently. Big heal work as always, hitting from 1200-1800/min. Blue heal and green heal which are both heal over time can be insufficient to recover from necro dots if you have 2 or more being applied simoutaneously . Annoying as **** but your selfheals are usually enough to even it out. Use health pots to help.

cant say i have ever had a big heal fail unless its already on cooldown....

And watch you own (de)buffs .... cooldown is 30 seconds, but you can only be affected every 60 seconds!
    Hence the raid rotation: BS, wait 20 secs, PoM, wait 20 secs, ToS, wait 20 secs, resume rotation with BS.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    And watch you own (de)buffs .... cooldown is 30 seconds, but you can only be affected every 60 seconds!
    Hence the raid rotation: BS, wait 20 secs, PoM, wait 20 secs, ToS, wait 20 secs, resume rotation with BS.
    Silly bunny, it is bs: "I am busy dpsing" PoM: "dont have mana, need to cast smite" tos: "what is big heal?" that is the same rotation as it has always been

And that said, yes, the OP had probable not noticed the debuff.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    Silly bunny, it is bs: "I am busy dpsing" PoM: "dont have mana, need to cast smite" tos: "what is big heal?" that is the same rotation as it has always been

And that said, yes, the OP had probable not noticed the debuff.
    [Offtopic] As usual the Canned Meat (a.k.a. "tanks") is blaming the healers......
    One word of advice: STOP TANKING IN FRENZY!!! [/offtopic]
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Once my FH on my ranger didn't work and I wiped many groups in RoF , then I got tired of people yelling at me and sent a petition. A bit later I got the recommendation to repair broken data and it worked again , maybe its the same with your big heals
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Ty. I had forgotten about the 1min energized soul thing. It works fine.