Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let elite mobs on low level zones be normal mob

I think they should at least reduce number of epic mobs in Connal's, elites should be only behind gates. It takes too long to complete all quests there if you are not using help of high level player 'cause you need to deliver some quests and get another and meanwhile all mobs respawn. Thunder River bosses and mobs should be normal too. Who kills Lunn these days? Or crocodiles under Prison Colony?

I'm levelling my 7th alt right now and I must admit that low lvl group activity is close to none. I see many lowbies running around but they seem reluctant to group up (maybe fresh people just afraid to ask for group while veterans mostly just skip content with offline levels). There are some dungeons quite popular (Sanctum) while others are empty and it's close to impossible to get a group (Black Castle/T.tomb/prison colony/ crafting zones dungeons...).
    What is annoying me in low level group content:
    1. crappy rewards for most of group quests (a green weapon/gear which can't be used by your class happens too often)
    2. too few blue drop from bosses - you can complete the dungeon and get nothing for your class. This wasn't a problem in good old times with healthy population when you could do dungeon again and again, but now you will just waste time waiting for another group to form.
    These things are discouraging people from doing group content so finding a group becomes hard. And I think offline levels should be deleted or at least limited or exchangable somehow - into tokens or AA urns.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    We are not exclusively leveling in epic mode, my point is that it is good to have a variety in normal zones as an initiative to group up at low levels.
    true, but if there is nobody to group up, it's just blocked content...
    while, if you have a group, you can just switch to epic mode, and enjoy it with your group...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12