Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: no minis right now

Edit by Anzu: It was clear enough.
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th September 2014 at 11:13.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi
    I know how the mind of ppl line you is working.
    stereotypes!! call it as you see it i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi
    Dude, you will deny everything i post. So were is the point?
    there is little wrong with denying, especially when the statement is truly untrue

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    You contradict yourself. Thats fact.

hit me with some stats or some EVIDENCE (read quote me ONCE) for those facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Dude, you will deny everything i post. So were is the point? Like i said: you dont get it because you dont wanna see it. Telling that most ppl are bad or cheaters and telling most of the time how good your stats are on a crappy gear char implies clearly that you yourself see as a good pvper. You dont need to point that out then with directly saying it. You contradict yourself. Thats fact. Deny it as long as you will though. I dont care. I know how the mind of ppl line you is working.
    Don't waste your breath, everyone knows his attitude except him

Quote Originally Posted by openworldpvp View Post
    yet 2 full groups farming alts in commons, congrats
    Dead game is dead.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Holywatergun View Post
    Dead game is dead.

/thread
    2008 called and they want their "the game is dead" post back.

On a more serious note: I have caught a cold this week so I took 2 days off and stayed at home. I was pleased to learn that I was able to get constant minigames during the day on an odds hours like 11:00 am. I am not saying that the population on Fury is fine by any means, but the server is far from dead. What is indeed dead is this wretched PUG pvp system, new systems that just add more useless token rewards and overall lack of development focus on core veteran subscribers..you know, those guys that keep this game online and FC in business since 2008..
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    focus on core veteran subscribers..you know, those guys that keep this game online and FC in business since 2008..
    keeping veterans is hard and requires both money and a big development team . Funcom has neither .
    There wont be a new expansion in the size of Khitai and the crafting update and T1 unchained instances will surely catch the attention of most veteran players but not keep them for very long when they are already bored by the game.
    In my opinion the focus should be set on convincing new players to stay in AoC. as they will have years of fun to explore the gameworld.
    But for this there should be some changes made :

1) changing subscription model : the game is promoted as f2p but in fact if you dont have subscribed it is just a trial version and most free 2 players quit when they have reached lvl80 . Neither do you have a realistic chance on proper gear nor on essential AA points , not to forget that the endgame content is very limited . You cant even access all t1 and not a single t2 instance and its not like that gear would be strong in any way.

2) deleting/merging the rage server or at least "warn" new players that the server load is rather low.. (not to say that there is no load)
    probably 50% of the new pvp players make a character on rage and their first impression is a dead game .

3)cross server technology : For many people crom is too boring due to a lack of open world pvp . Fury on the other hand is too quite .
    What will new players do ? They get bored and move to another MMO , probably to one that actually offers a proper f2p or 1 time payment model.
    With the cross server technology more people would keep playing aoc because then they could enjoy every aspect of the game and this would mean a big increase in $ for the company.
    And gaining more money would not only affect Age of Conan it would also allow to invest more money into future projects and marketing.
    The success of a game mainly relies on good marketing . If you are present in the media like The WarZ for example but the developers break all promises they make about content and game mechanics then the game will fail. If you have a nice game like World of Battles but you are non-existent in media it will fail too .
    Funcom has been releasing some nice updates this year and the game runs stable with just some minor bugs and unluckily some exploits like combojumping having their renaissance.
    The problem is that many people dont know about this game

All in all it is a natural process that people will leave a game after some time and there are simply not enough ressources to make the masses return and the already bored players stay . So it is the new players that will bring the $ in the future and keep the game alive . (or not when there is nothing convincing to keep them playing)
    Last edited by Daraios; 28th September 2014 at 01:22.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    2008 called and they want their "the game is dead" post back.

On a more serious note: I have caught a cold this week so I took 2 days off and stayed at home. I was pleased to learn that I was able to get constant minigames during the day on an odds hours like 11:00 am. I am not saying that the population on Fury is fine by any means, but the server is far from dead. What is indeed dead is this wretched PUG pvp system, new systems that just add more useless token rewards and overall lack of development focus on core veteran subscribers..you know, those guys that keep this game online and FC in business since 2008..
    its true m8 mini or pvp open world is ever active!
    P.S but we stay again waith news mini + crafting sitem news + new set pvp T4

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    keeping veterans is hard and requires both money and a big development team . Funcom has neither .
    There wont be a new expansion in the size of Khitai and the crafting update and T1 unchained instances will surely catch the attention of most veteran players but not keep them for very long when they are already bored by the game.
    In my opinion the focus should be set on convincing new players to stay in AoC. as they will have years of fun to explore the gameworld.
    But for this there should be some changes made :

1) changing subscription model : the game is promoted as f2p but in fact if you dont have subscribed it is just a trial version and most free 2 players quit when they have reached lvl80 . Neither do you have a realistic chance on proper gear nor on essential AA points , not to forget that the endgame content is very limited . You cant even access all t1 and not a single t2 instance and its not like that gear would be strong in any way.

2) deleting/merging the rage server or at least "warn" new players that the server load is rather low.. (not to say that there is no load)
    probably 50% of the new pvp players make a character on rage and their first impression is a dead game .

3)cross server technology : For many people crom is too boring due to a lack of open world pvp . Fury on the other hand is too quite .
    What will new players do ? They get bored and move to another MMO , probably to one that actually offers a proper f2p or 1 time payment model.
    With the cross server technology more people would keep playing aoc because then they could enjoy every aspect of the game and this would mean a big increase in $ for the company.
    And gaining more money would not only affect Age of Conan it would also allow to invest more money into future projects and marketing.
    The success of a game mainly relies on good marketing . If you are present in the media like The WarZ for example but the developers break all promises they make about content and game mechanics then the game will fail. If you have a nice game like World of Battles but you are non-existent in media it will fail too .
    Funcom has been releasing some nice updates this year and the game runs stable with just some minor bugs and unluckily some exploits like combojumping having their renaissance.
    The problem is that many people dont know about this game

All in all it is a natural process that people will leave a game after some time and there are simply not enough ressources to make the masses return and the already bored players stay . So it is the new players that will bring the $ in the future and keep the game alive . (or not when there is nothing convincing to keep them playing)
    this is nice but funcom stay work slow atm for get out some big new update , atm they again work up patch 4.4 , hope have some news in some week!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345