Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FunCom please close PvP on Crom

To op, go play on fury then. Stay on your server with all the "hardcore" pvpers and let us play our own way.

Default Delete game

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Please close any aspect of PvP on Crom as it is ridiculous.
    I am originally located on Fury but due to the low population I created a toon and I do only PvP there.

I was in CE on PvP-festival week. PvP means here: put a toon of an alternate account beside resspad and farm him allover until the 5-15-40 killquest is done. Any other events are just boring due to less players and the less that are playing just run away or go in hide.

Minigames are the same: people go in hide or afk or they log off at the very start and so block the slot until they timeout. If they go in fight, most of them have no clue what to do, thrilling fights for flag and win are rare.

So, please close all aspects of pvp on Crom with the option of free transfers Crom -> Fury, pvp affine players will move to Fury and all will end well.
    Think a little before post

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    OP is 100% right. I would also delete all the PvE on Fury so all the pve affine moved to Crom! /sarcasm off

i dont get why people always say "well then delete pve from pvp server"

what people dont get ( i dont know why they are so stupid) is that pve server is just RESTRICTED VERSION FROM PVP SERVER.

pvp server = full content

pve server = limited pvp

I know u were joking but this was for the rest thinking like this

Quote Originally Posted by Bonova View Post
    Think a little before post
    posting twice on same comment so it looks like more people think like you ?

no instanced pve on fury, no instanced pvp on crom: paradise

id leave bori on crom tho

I don't see this thread going anywhere except towards toxicity. Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12