Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Life after Rage...

Itburns prefer the Crom content and the accessibility to same content over Fury
    Openworld does not

Let it go at that?

Point is, if other Ragers go to Crom, Itburns knows a place to stay, and that is all he's saying.

No need for verbally ganking that message

It is just not understandable . From a hardcore pvp Server to a pve one where People dance with kittens and ride on unicorns
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    It is just not understandable . From a hardcore pvp Server to a pve one where People dance with kittens and ride on unicorns
    Whats not to understand? The PvP is all there was on the server, and it died, people have been playing there for years, not being able to sample most of T3, all of T4 and upcoming T5, the server was held together by the pvp for a long time, and there is much more to the game then that, people got very tired of sitting around waiting on minis, campaign badge cool downs, would be nice to have something to fill the time,or a change of pace if bored.

Its seems to be very difficult for you guys to understand that some people just want a change of Pace , more options on things to do, I gave up playing on the other servers nearly 2 years ago, and all i have done is PvP solid for that whole time on Rage, 2 years of the same maps non stop over and over, 2 years of open world pvp, some epic kesh battles, but you know what, when the open world pvp is finished and you have won/lost or the minis stop popping there is also the option of raids and 6 mans to fall back on, Fury is not a bad server, but it has maybe 50% of what Crom has going on for it and no where near the population

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    dance with kittens and ride on unicorns
    But sometimes we club baby seals!

Plz funcom add unicorns mounts. We deserve thems.
    Signed ~ the joyous Crom folks.

Just a little tease , guys .
    Dont take everything too seriously i say :b
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

open world pvp was fun once when it had alot of people in all the zones, not 7 people in khes looking at a duel
    Kinaputten

I lvled a 19 on fury to check out the server. I sat in kesh watching duels while I waited for minis. All I saw were dark templars dueling. Rest just stood by the guards doing nothing. Maybe there was some fun open world pvp on a different map but kesh didn't really look to appealing from what I saw but maybe the all the action is at a different time, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiecup View Post
    I lvled a 19 on fury to check out the server. I sat in kesh watching duels while I waited for minis. All I saw were dark templars dueling. Rest just stood by the guards doing nothing. Maybe there was some fun open world pvp on a different map but kesh didn't really look to appealing from what I saw but maybe the all the action is at a different time, I dunno.
    open world pvp is in the open world pvp zone of the day, ppl go to kesh for the dueling pit

u can also go hunting in NG

Quote Originally Posted by openworldpvp View Post
    open world pvp is in the open world pvp zone of the day, ppl go to kesh for the dueling pit

u can also go hunting in NG
    I think the main reason for this tread is to assemble the people from rage and go all together in to a new future☺
    I fully respect that and i rly think its a great thing☺
    Good luck on crom guys☺
    If some of u do enter fury, i do welcome u to our server and can as one of the feaw left from launch days say: there are many nice, Non childish players here aswell☺
    Gl guys😊
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast