Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Life after Rage...

Quote Originally Posted by Fearthis View Post
    A ton of pvp at all level brackets? Maybe 3 yeArs ago. 19 & 80 Are the only active ones I see. A 59 mini might pop during the weekend. Haven't seen much 39 action either, but that could be because I'm not online during prime time for euro players.
    prolly, iv been on EU prime time the most.

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 8th September 2014 at 16:56.

Edit by Anzu: DSO.
    Last edited by Anzu; 8th September 2014 at 16:57.

To be honest i have many toons on Fury i have been playing it recently, it is no where near as active as Crom, as for the pvp really the only thing Crom lacks is open world...
    And as for the hacks seriously so many people cry hacks so often, i have played Crom solid for 2 weeks now, not seen one obvious hack...

I have played this game for 6 years + now and in all that time the servers follow the same trend, PvPers slowly nut hug each other into one main guild or two main guilds, then they form an alliance so they don't kill each other and farm the rest of the server to death till there is no one else to play, its the same pattern time and time again, and quite frankly the childish trash talk of the pvpers servers is kinda Pathetic, if i want to be spoken to by children i will ask one of my 3 kids to talk to me about something...

If all the pvpers was spread across multiple guilds to make it truly competitive i would considering going there, but they wont, they wont want to actually risk losing in pvp , so all the "pros" will end up in The Law or the next big super guild after that...

Talking

Also this thread is not about server versus server, so please stop comparing, im trying to do something for the part of the Rage community who want to go to Crom , so that some friends and even enemies we made in game can stay in our community while adapting to our new life on Crom...

If you want to big up Fury please make a similar post and do the same for the Rage players who wish to move there

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    Also this thread is not about server versus server, so please stop comparing, im trying to do something for the part of the Rage community who want to go to Crom , so that some friends and even enemies we made in game can stay in our community while adapting to our new life on Crom...

If you want to big up Fury please make a similar post and do the same for the Rage players who wish to move there
    well my rage buddies are transferring to fury so for me that already settled. that being said id love to kill some more black lotus rogues in kesh, miss those days. and if u head over to crom, those days are forever gone. dont mind me insisting that u consider fury, u guys are what fury needs, the kind of customer for the server, i dont see how u guys would fit in crom and be contempt. id be surprised ud still play the game by the time fury actually would get merged in crom.

Quote Originally Posted by openworldpvp View Post
    ...that being said id love to kill some more black lotus rogues in kesh, miss those days. and if u head over to crom, those days are forever gone...
    id be surprised ud still play the game by the time fury actually would get merged in crom.
    ^ i think there is the point!

Itburns this time you are wrong about this:
    "Also this thread is not about server versus server"

If you taking care of the rage community then you should know crom is no way to continue.

Crom guilds are more seductive then furians..
    Just think of it, let say you get 10players to resistance,
    for a while you doing well, doing minis and stuff, maybe some premades, then some peoples leaving for some reason.. then others leaving to can do some raids and slowly the guild disappers.

In other hand, if you going to fury, making a guild you all can be together which means you have a competetive PVP guild, and you can do what we love in the game PvP..
    Last edited by Succuby; 10th September 2014 at 21:14.

Thanks for this post! I am glad to know I will be welcome in a guild with ppl I have played with for a while.

Also, to add my 2 cents, If you want to go to Fury, by all means go. Sure Itburns wants you to join the guild on Crom, but I don't think this thread is about Fury vs Crom.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Succuby View Post
    ^ i think there is the point!

Itburns this time you are wrong about this:
    "Also this thread is not about server versus server"

If you taking care of the rage community then you should know crom is no way to continue.

Crom guilds are more seductive then furians..
    Just think of it, let say you get 10players to resistance,
    for a while you doing well, doing minis and stuff, maybe some premades, then some peoples leaving for some reason.. then others leaving to can do some raids and slowly the guild disappers.

In other hand, if you going to fury, making a guild you all can be together which means you have a competetive PVP guild, and you can do what we love in the game PvP..
    I said this Thread is not about server versus server, i also said that when paying a sub if you want to enjoy all the content then Crom is the place to go, I pay a Sub, I want to pvp, i want to 6 man and i want to Raid, all 3 things i can achieve on Crom, on Fury open world pvp is over rated, Zerg = win, Super guild " The Law" = win.

What this thread is about and has been about since the begging is if anyone from Rage is going to Crom, and wants to play with the same Community they have played with for a few years, then look us up, Im not saying to go to Crom over Fury, or Fury over Crom, but if you go to Crom there is a player base there for you with names you know why you integrate into our new server , people are free to go where they like, if they come to Crom they have an option to still play with people from Rage...

If you guys look at it from a PvP point of view your going to say go to Fury, Im looking at it from a Content point of view, which means PvP and PvE, and in that Respect, fury just can not compete with Crom

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    Zerg = win
    if 6 ppl vs 6 ppl is a zergfest, then ok

however, if ur alone then ya its harsh

on rage iv been solo and was doin fine, on fury u need to find 3-4 guys to do content thats for sure

about all doing content on a single server: fury has 6mans, t4, and every kind of pvp.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast