Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funcom, about rage and subs

Default Funcom, about rage and subs

Funcom, i subbed 2 accounts last autumn at a time Rage was thriving. hackers were at least trying to be subtle, minis were popping, 6mans were a common site and premades would happen ever so often between various guilds. with a thriving community i decided to renew my main and sub another account for premades.

Since, a turnaround happened; the server is desolate, my characters stuck.

I trusted you guys with my money, what i got was a refusal to ban hackers which have been shown in balacai's videos, my videos, portus' videos and many of the euro community's videos(which im not as connected to).

Furthermore, you got to observe a dying server and refuse to offer an option for EVERY SINGLE DEDICATED SUBCRIBER ON THE SERVER to play their mains--which ya we payed for-- on a playable server.

Im going to throw the number of 150 ppl playing rage as a primary server in last autumn, ppl that were playing old content without a fuss with FC pts and subs and buying lowbie gear, and was driving players in. from rage alone im going to estimate FC was netting 20000$ with very little effort. all these players wouldve played on a different server considering both servers offer more to pvpers since recent updates.

Come this autumn my subs are running out. things were running well, WB, open world quests, taking the time to look into the classes(iv stayed muted on that since i think theres so much to do ill just get a ban for ranting so much). u guys were on the way to making a loyal customer. with the reduced grind iv been for the first time able to bring some RL friends to actually check it out!

But golly, its been 3 months since this thread was posted, along with many others, a time when the server went completely dry http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...light=transfer. these threads have seemingly been completely disregarded, on testlive servers, in general discussion, and on rage forums. what will it take to get the communication started?

u guys have long messed up: few play on fury, few play on crom, few have called it quits, fair chunk have gone unheard of, and id be surprised the emptiness is generating any new customers considering the lack of activity. Christmas hasnt come yet when numerous subs run out, but trust me when i say that ALL customers that have actively played on rage will have an afterthought when it comes to a resub.

My patience is short. am i one of those that have long begged for increased communication and the lack of communication about the issues on rage leave me greatly disappointed. get it straight funcom.
    Last edited by openworldpvp; 4th September 2014 at 02:23.

How many new players go there daily only to find out once they leave Tortage it's dead and then they uninstall.

Everyone of them, there are now 0 new 80s on rage, the leveling has stopped there for every player who rolls a toon on rage.

Interesting thing is we still don't see any official response...

Honestly guys i don't think we will get a response, not here and not on the test live forums , i made a post on test live over 1200 views not one Funcom reply, same as you guys my subs have run/running down and im looking for a reason to resub , opening dialogue would go a long way towards letting us players of Rage know we are still in Funcoms thoughts, and that a solution is or is not possible, the worst thing is the silence tbh , id be happy to resub and happy to throw money their way for transfers if only they would reply to us...

I gave up. I rerolled an 80 on crom. I think they don't want to admit rage was a failure. They'll keep the server open and continue to ignore the problem and bleed potential new players who leave the game once they find out the server is empty. The people on rage will either have to reroll or deal with the nonexistent pop or quit.

" There have been a lot of questions about transferring characters from the Rage server and due to certain exploits we have kept those transfers locked for a long time.

After a discussion with the team in the US last week, we will open up the server for transfers, but with some conditions – gear restrictions and a gold cap. This is to ensure that players who used exploits will not receive an advantage on the new server. "

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...er_august_2014

Great news, but the server still should be shut down.

hey if any of you have seen this month GD letter - here is the official FC answer

^^ they will open transfers with limitations - i.e. gold cap and gear restrictions, imo they should look into crafting resources cos some ppl were really busy making dozens of bulks of those - here i have to say im quite sad cos i tried to earn mines quite honest way let it be while pvping a lot or buying from trader still while the sh1t didnt hit public fan, i even made in past a low lvl characters to hunt other players in certain lvl ranges cos it was sure they will have some rare obained hard way mats ;(

no mater what i shall stay there and see what will happen - i got few toons there but dozens of other on diferent servers too so im not in dire need of anything - it will be bad i tell you this now - as it is now when i logg my barb on rage im often alone or there are only ppl who are some wierdos - i.e. they are doing somethings alone and dont want to pvp etc.

regards

PS - Honest advice dont transfer to Crom - population there maybe is healthier but PevePe sucks totally - mini games and thats it - no open world pvp on daily basis and those pve nerds - worse then those pesky cheaters that tend to happen everywhere ...

I wonder if they are talking about free transfers instead of punishing subscribers for their own mistakes.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast