Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Life after Rage...

Talking Life after Rage...

Hi all Rage players ,
    As you may know transfers are coming at last for the Rage player base, with that in mind we need to ask ourselves what we wish to do, A lot of people are going to wish to return to the game to transfers off to Crom/Fury , It means a potential influx of unguilded Rage players not knowing where to go or what to do and in search of a new guild on a foreign server..

With this being said Veterans of Rage have set up a guild on Crom called Resistance ( name subject to change possibly)..As our community is so small on Rage, and we all pretty much know each other even in enemy guilds or friendly guilds , we figured it would be a good idea to try to keep the community under one roof and try to create a guild where we can contribute to Crom but at the same time Honor the memory of the server we come from...So far we have members from Kill or Be Killed, War Tribe, Legends of Rage, and Black Lotus Rogues all working together to build this guild...

So if Anyone is interested to know more please PM myself (Itburns) on the forums or in game on Rage, or also feel free to contact one of the following, Firelancer, Waterpolo, Mawu in game, we log into rage to check AA's and see if anything is going on often , we will reply as soon as we can...

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    Hi all Rage players ,
    As you may know transfers are coming at last for the Rage player base, with that in mind we need to ask ourselves what we wish to do, A lot of people are going to wish to return to the game to transfers off to Crom/Fury , It means a potential influx of unguilded Rage players not knowing where to go or what to do and in search of a new guild on a foreign server..

With this being said Veterans of Rage have set up a guild on Crom called Resistance ( name subject to change possibly)..As our community is so small on Rage, and we all pretty much know each other even in enemy guilds or friendly guilds , we figured it would be a good idea to try to keep the community under one roof and try to create a guild where we can contribute to Crom but at the same time Honor the memory of the server we come from...So far we have members from Kill or Be Killed, War Tribe, Legends of Rage, and Black Lotus Rogues all working together to build this guild...

So if Anyone is interested to know more please PM myself (Itburns) on the forums or in game on Rage, or also feel free to contact one of the following, Firelancer, Waterpolo, Mawu in game, we log into rage to check AA's and see if anything is going on often , we will reply as soon as we can...
    lol @ crom--sinfulpaws

I have played on Fury, Crom has the brightest future of all the servers, more people more action more to do, for me is easy choice, all at the cost of losing open world pvp, is not a big loss, open world pvp is he who brings more wins, so The Law win, end of story...

I do not want to transfer more then once, and in the end after leaving rage for Fury i would eventually have to transfers again to Crom, I enjoy pvp, but at the same time PvP servers are toxic and end up killing themselves anyway, all joining one op guild and holding hands, with no fear of zerg fests on Crom there is more balanced guilds competing , more minis + more raiding/6mans = win

Im sure some will go to Fury also, and while you all stand around in Kesh holding hands waiting for people to kill like KOBK do on Rage, i will be on Crom, doing minis, attacking bori groups and Raiding, i pay for all content, i may as well enjoy all

I have played on Fury, Crom has the brightest future of all the servers, more people more action more to do, for me is easy choice, all at the cost of losing open world pvp, is not a big loss, open world pvp is he who brings more wins, so The Law win, end of story...
    Completely agree with everything you said. It won't be long until Fury becomes as empty as Rage. Crom is going to be the last one standing. PvP servers have been slowly bleeding out since the game launched. This has been a long time coming.

i will be on Crom, doing minis, attacking bori groups and Raiding, i pay for all content, i may as well enjoy all
    Same here. I already rerolled a necromancer over there. I think you need PvE to have a healthy server. And on Fury, that just doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by openworldpvp View Post
    lol @ crom--sinfulpaws
    More minigames happen on Crom. And most PvP on Fury are minigames anyway.
    Last edited by Fearthis; 7th September 2014 at 17:50.

Cool

I'm already at - = Resistance = - with a demo that I created from scratch in Crom server (and not yet arrived at level 80), but as soon as I can transfer my PoM, I do to the crom server! I want to be in a place where I can talk (and fight) with old friends and adversaries! Rage was a dear home where my PoM grew the hard way, do not want to lose all those years of work!
    I have two 80 levels in fury, but nothing compares with rage and friends cultivated there! I want to be next to them!
    A long life to - = Resistance = -

I do not want to transfer more then once, and in the end after leaving rage for Fury i would eventually have to transfers again to Crom, I enjoy pvp, but at the same time PvP servers are toxic and end up killing themselves anyway, all joining one op guild and holding hands, with no fear of zerg fests on Crom there is more balanced guilds competing , more minis + more raiding/6mans = win

Im sure some will go to Fury also, and while you all stand around in Kesh holding hands waiting for people to kill like KOBK do on Rage, i will be on Crom, doing minis, attacking bori groups and Raiding, i pay for all content, i may as well enjoy all
    im with ominous, just had a couple premades today, on fury

im with ominous, just had a couple premades today, on fury
    Yeah i know some premades happen there, but they happen on Crom as well, i have been following their competition premade thread on the forums, seemed pretty cool with how they judged it with prizes and individual awards, Crom seems a cool community...

For me its a case of everything Fury has Crom has more of, Minus the open world pvp , and the open world pvp is just not worth my $ to transfer twice for, i have chased that to many times and had a sour taste left in my mouth, besides if we want PvP we can just go and smack on the Bori farmers in CE, seems that is still popular, went out there breaking up the farming a few times saturday night in between minis, was fun...
    Last edited by ltburns; 7th September 2014 at 23:31.

For me its a case of everything Fury has Crom has more of, Minus the open world pvp , and the open world pvp is just not worth my $ to transfer twice for
    crom has more ppl, more hacks, more pve, more flagbots, more trash in minis

fury has more open world pvp(and theres a ton of it at all lvl brackets), pvp drama

it is true crom will be the last server standing, but that doesnt mean there will be any good pvp happening there. if u want pvp, pvp is on fury.

crom has more ppl, more hacks, more pve, more flagbots, more trash in minis

fury has more open world pvp(and theres a ton of it at all lvl brackets), pvp drama.
    A ton of pvp at all level brackets? Maybe 3 yeArs ago. 19 & 80 Are the only active ones I see. A 59 mini might pop during the weekend. Haven't seen much 39 action either, but that could be because I'm not online during prime time for euro players.
    Last edited by Fearthis; 8th September 2014 at 12:42.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast