Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Life after Rage...

Quote Originally Posted by openworldpvp View Post
    open world pvp is in the open world pvp zone of the day, ppl go to kesh for the dueling pit

u can also go hunting in NG
    Last time when I hunt people in NG on Fury, I spend 1.5 hour to find anyone who was far away from guards

Edit by Anzu: Spell it right or don't spell it, and show some respect to the other forum users. don`t listen him and go Fury after they open transfer. Fury our way to the glory.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th September 2014 at 21:16.

Quote Originally Posted by yarilo View Post
    edit by anzu: spell it right or don't spell it, and show some respect to the other forum users. don`t listen him and go fury after they open transfer. Fury our way to the glory.
    bariloooo0

My guild recently died on Fury. Bere Femur. The name got changed, the leader left to "The Law". We would go to the pvp event daily zone and pvp all day. That's all we did on fury is pvp.

When our guild split between the last two remaining pvp guilds it started to really suck. I would go to the pvp zone with my friend, and we would just get wrecked by whatever large guild was there.

There is nothing now. I'm not joining a guild zerg. You get about 15 min of pvp before everyone just zones out and you end up doing mini games.

I want my guild to reform on fury. I had a lot of fun. But I don't like zerg pvp. ESO pvp, gw2 pvp = zerg style. It's lame.

I have been playing on crom. Pvp event there is really weak compared to fury. But last months pvp event on fury they got 12 man raid groups to do the event. You come with an as intended group of 6 the raid (Law or Ominous) group just held hands and got the win for people that needed it.

I just want to do the pvp event. If we only had 6 man groups it would be a lot of fun, like it was in white sands.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    My guild recently died on Fury. Bere Femur. The name got changed, the leader left to "The Law". We would go to the pvp event daily zone and pvp all day. That's all we did on fury is pvp.

When our guild split between the last two remaining pvp guilds it started to really suck. I would go to the pvp zone with my friend, and we would just get wrecked by whatever large guild was there.

There is nothing now. I'm not joining a guild zerg. You get about 15 min of pvp before everyone just zones out and you end up doing mini games.

I want my guild to reform on fury. I had a lot of fun. But I don't like zerg pvp. ESO pvp, gw2 pvp = zerg style. It's lame.

I have been playing on crom. Pvp event there is really weak compared to fury. But last months pvp event on fury they got 12 man raid groups to do the event. You come with an as intended group of 6 the raid (Law or Ominous) group just held hands and got the win for people that needed it.

I just want to do the pvp event. If we only had 6 man groups it would be a lot of fun, like it was in white sands.
    I rly understand ur frustration😯 we need more than just 2 pvp guilds and we need to fight with fair numbers.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

It's the same on rage, 90% of the server is in kobk. They just zerg in the pvp events. I can't wait to leave rage.

I have to agree its ridiculous that the 2 pvp guilds team up and zerg the whole time . Yesterday I went to the SOLO arena in kerkyra and got attacked by 2 necros of the same guild who stood on the roof of a building . The next second a conq of the same guild jumped on me and I ran into the water. Then I got a hate message : "swim bitch" .
    But an even bigger problem is that fury has too many guilds with no programme .
    They do neither pvp nor pve together and in my opinion they are on of the reasons why fury is so quite
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Default fury for real pvp

In my point , PVP is on fury...open world pvp i the more interesting pvp you could have in this game. You have to fight from 19 to 80. Learning to escape, learning to kill, learning to tackle your target...
    In my point again , mini's are repetitive in action ,strategy etc... Of course it s could possible there is more mini on Crom cause there is more people on this server, but i m not sure it s the way rage's player will appreciate....

Quote Originally Posted by Ismemah View Post
    In my point , PVP is on fury...open world pvp i the more interesting pvp you could have in this game. You have to fight from 19 to 80. Learning to escape, learning to kill, learning to tackle your target...
    In my point again , mini's are repetitive in action ,strategy etc... Of course it s could possible there is more mini on Crom cause there is more people on this server, but i m not sure it s the way rage's player will appreciate....
    meh 25min i been waiting for a mini on crom, bori is empty

crom is quite dead

last night minis werent popping on fury or crom, but at least there was plenty of pvp in commons

Anyone know when they are allowing us transfer?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast