Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Screenshots] New stuff on TL

Default [Screenshots] New stuff on TL

Two new interesting stuff from TL server:

Visible stats
    How truck load of hair dyes

Retired

Which Token do you need to by them? looks like those token you only can get in the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Which Token do you need to by them? looks like those token you only can get in the shop?
    It is from the gilding vendor so yes I would say gilding tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It is from the gilding vendor so yes I would say gilding tokens.
    yessssssssssss
    Retired

So as a subscriber for the whole time and for the future i need now to buy new stuff and have no possibilty to gain access to those items without paying extra?

Wow Funcom, you are still have one of the most expensive MMOs out there and you still want more money from loyal customers. dont you think there is a line somewhere? These items should at least be buyable with veteran tokens. which were once introduced to be something to reward loyal customers. actually they are completely useless, i have thousands of those after buying everythin usefull from the vendor. these arent a reward, veteran tokens were a complete joke.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 7th September 2014 at 12:42.

Quite a few of these dyes seem to be the same as those which are already available during character selection and from the existing dye vendors (which require only in-game gold). I hope that they will remain available there, or that Funcom will introduce some way to get gilding tokens without paying for them in the item shop.

I agree with the previous poster; as a subscriber I'm disappointed that we're expected to pay additional real money for this sort of things.

Bad move, if they made them only buyable with gilding tokens.
    I don't mind much, if they offer them at first shop only...but not through a lottery box, but through a regular item with accountwide option and a reasonable price.
    Also veteran tokens would be a lot better, too.
    Still, nothing speaks against making this available through multiple ways...gilding tokens, veteran tokens and ingame currency (gold, raid tokens, pvp tokens, MoA, esteem tokens etc.).

I'll pay handsomely for this haircollor on Live:

Even more if they also allow my character to get a proper amount of hair on his chest. Preferably in the same color.

Thoses gilding tokens are directly copied from GW2 "black lion tickets/scraps" that randomly drops from shop chests. Thing is, GW2 is B2P so i don't mind about it but for AoC sub-based game it's really lame.

Oh, and with black lion tickets you can get exclusive skins. AoC gilding vendor sells recycled stuff you can get from the shop for... les money. Funcom marketing have really to learn about microtransactions.

I always like new In-Game things, even new hair colors.

But what I really hate is to just give them away for more real money, while I am paying a subscription to the game.

I have a bad guess that every new item (beside Raid armor) will only be purchasable througe thoses tokens of gilding... I just don't like the Idea, I already spend money to this game and get a very slow content development, bad latency and much more so I don't want to pay even more money to In-Game items.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast