Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RP Partner/Group?

Default RP Partner/Group?

Are there any active roleplaying communities outside of the SHI anymore?

I'm considering resubbing for RP, AoC has the most immersive world out there, but would really like to have a couple RP partners who are online regularly. If you're looking for an RP partner, let me know!

Definitely a few good RP guilds out there who are always seeking more active members. My own, Syndicate of Blades, has explored quite a few places beyond SHI. I have also briefly seen Clan Dorak and they appear to have a lot of RP that doesn't come within the boundaries of SHI at all. There are of course also others. The Amazons are still around, as they may well always be.

Beyond that, I am sure you can always find some good people who stay in SHI only because they prefer to stay away from the bigger guilds and just need some good company to whisk them away from the monotony of the good inn.

I myself am not consistently active, but I do like to find other people with similar interests who I can relate to in-game. You can contact me, my HoX is Jiahuo.

Hi Tehere, I'm leveling with an RP partner and we've just hit 30's. If you want to join us come along! My toon is Rhyssia

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Are there any RP communities on Fury?
    Not many, mostly individuals and some remnants of former aquilonia guilds. Tombstone guild for example had a plot going on on sundays.

I don't get the point of role playing . Some days ago I "spyed" on 3 role players in Khemi and well it was 2 male and 1 female toon. 1player was a priest and wanted to sell the "girl" (that was most likely a guy them self in real life) to the other guy (probably as sex slave).
    Not to mention the Gomorrah in some inns , where people have sexual conversations about their Human-like pixels .
    As it wouldn't already be ridiculous enough it is most likely 2 guys sitting behind their desktop doing that
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    I don't get the point of role playing...
    We perverts has also right to play and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    I don't get the point of role playing . Some days ago I "spyed" on 3 role players in Khemi and well it was 2 male and 1 female toon. 1player was a priest and wanted to sell the "girl" (that was most likely a guy them self in real life) to the other guy (probably as sex slave).
    Not to mention the Gomorrah in some inns , where people have sexual conversations about their Human-like pixels .
    As it wouldn't already be ridiculous enough it is most likely 2 guys sitting behind their desktop doing that
    Thats a point why RP is nearly in the grave in AoC. On aquilonia server there were some guilds who have done an active pvp-rp as intended to server name. Big events like patrolling Cimmeria by race cimmerian guild Clan Coragg or small events for groups of 2-6 ppl from different guilds to "find and kill" or smth like that. But 90% of roleplayers sucks at pvp even more than pve crabes so whoring and bla-bla-making was only rp since 2009.

BTW im a proud member of Clan Pyrostan and later Condemned, but not sure that somebody knows what is it
    Last edited by Jerohn; 16th October 2014 at 09:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn;
    so whoring and bla-bla-making was only rp since 2009.D
    So not true
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...World-RP-event

Current State is far from good but to say or think like that is simply ignorant
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast