Thread: Fangs of Set Bug?

Default Fangs of Set Bug?

I am not sure if this is supposed like it is but I think its basically a bug:

The talent "Fangs of Set" should have a cooldown for 1 minute, but after this cooldown is over (and the icon not grey, there is no timer on it anymore), the ability isn't available I still can't use it for like 10 seconds or more (I click it and nothing happens, my charakter isn't doing anything). Is this bug known by other people? It can be pretty annoying because these 10 seconds could sometimes save a tank that isn't that strong to survive more hits from the boss.

Am I missing something? The discribtion doesn't say anything that the cooldown can be longer or a target can't be affected more than once by Fangs of Set.

It's not a bug, the targets gets a 60 seconds immunity to it after the debuff is finished, it would be even stupider than it already is if it didn't. The immunities have an icon on tl version since it's shared with bewilder and warped dread.

Thanks for the clarification!
    I Didn't knew that the boss would be immune against it after the debuff ended

there is an immunity but hidden. It is fixed on TL though, shares immunity with wraped dead and bewilder as well. it shows immunity for 60/30 seconds depending if bewilder,fangs or 30 for wraped dead.