Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - August 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    you make assumptions based on... nothing!! but i don't like to feed the trolls, so... keep thinking whatever you like, i don't care!!
    Oh noes! He draw the troll card! Now all is lost!

Ok, I won't discuss because it seems I extrapolated a bit...too much. Seems that that guy was only talking about item appearance and for some reason (me sleepy) I just associated it with recicled content in general. My bad.

Just gotta say, I'm Excited for this new round updates.

Rage;

- Transfers, will they be free?
    - Is this an indication you're eventually removing the server? Will my character go with it if I don't transfer and the server is being closed?
    - Will any of the rules be re-implemneted on Fury, or vice-versa, sans the duping 'feature'.
    - Shards; far too many are duped. Seen overly large stacks drop in world pvp first couple of months of WB. Will they be all removed?
    - Other crafting mats; I have spent quiet a bit of time gathering and killing people for my mats. Will I get to keep them, or will they be cleansed? We can keep a reasonable amount?

Crafting;

- Will there be solo/group/raid challenges to creating items (a la Ibis and T3 weapons) or materials (T3 alloys) to create items implemented? Crafting is most fun when you get to go up the scale. Introduce new challeneges, and rewards. Like the set items.

Guild City

- Anything? Anything?
    - Can we get some more architect recipes? And maybe drop the ridiculous resource prices on placed items? You've really locked small guilds who log just for 6mans out of the casual game here unnecessarily.

- Edit: Jsut had to say Big Kev-style 'I'm Excited'
    Last edited by stiiixy; 26th September 2014 at 03:01.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567