Thread: Premium game time didn't add on account

Default Premium game time didn't add on account

Hello, I used a game box code which I have had for years. It says on my account that I have premium membership but in game I have none of the benefits. I still cannot access premium areas. What do I do to rectify this?

Wait 15-20 minutes. It takes some time before it becomes active in game. Definitely not instant.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Also depends which premium areas you tried to enter and if you own the appropiate expansion.
    Regardless of expansions you should be able to access Dragonspine.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif0311 View Post
    Also depends which premium areas you tried to enter and if you own the appropiate expansion.
    Regardless of expansions you should be able to access Dragonspine.
    I have Rotgs as well as vanilla aoc. It still hasnt gone on. It says on my account that its premium. In game the stuff is still locked.

Quote Originally Posted by tvman147 View Post
    I have Rotgs as well as vanilla aoc. It still hasnt gone on. It says on my account that its premium. In game the stuff is still locked.
    You will have to email support or use the Live Chat if it still exists. There is nothing anyone can do here.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

As Halfdead says, contact Customer Service, link below.

Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.