Thread: Heal / Group build

Default Heal / Group build

Hello all, I recently returned to AoC and am relearning how to replay my class. I've seen lots of PvP advice here but am looking for PVE.

I'm a dungeon whore and want your opinion on best builds for running HM and Unchained groups. Primary focus is Healing & DPS.

Thanks!

Hey.

Class haven't changed much since you left anyway, so the templates are kinda on the same basis.
    When you feel comfortable with survability/knowledge of the encounters, you can start to remove points from ST tree and put them in Lightning tree in order to reach Fangs of Set.

Something like that

Notice that if you'll be playing with a BS after upcoming 4.4 changes, Fangs will become quite useless feat cause Bewilder will do the same for less and shares the same immunity, so nice debuffs days are over...

Also, my personnal taste is to remove three points from Faithful of set (unnoticable effect in healing anyway) and put them in Power of the serpent ring. Once you know the tricks and the treats of the main groups encounters, you can avoid 80/90% of them with PoTsr. Ofc, the list of mechanics you can bypass with it is too long but it add a welcomed tactical/braingame aspect to the ToS in group pve.

As for AA's, same as the raids one, Idol if you want extra healing when the encounter/setup need it, Coils for everything else.

Question for you, why did you put 2 points in to Set's entrapment instead of having it in the PoTsr and leaving Faithful of Set fully traited?

It was a quick "basic" template i did before posting, some points can be allocated elsewhere but potsr is 3 points or nothing.

I believe thoses 2 points have were originally for Elemental Fury and Force of Lightning, but extra cc duration is not bad either. Matter of taste !

Ah well thank you for the assist! I'm going to try this out and see how it goes.