Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: necro vs sin help

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    99% of sins play corruption tree..haven't seen any sins play lotus tree for years now...Correct me if I am wrong..or if theres any lotus sin out there raise ur hands...!!!
    me , actually its a hybrid but more points in lotus tree . at least i had it on my sin on crom , but deleted her . though i will definitely get the same build again when my sin on fury hits lvl80
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    necro , just like demo HAS to control sin's bubbles .
    Rush his immunity before he reaches u , then kite and troll him
    Dont try to argue with something like skill here. It is the forum, skill is an unknown feature here. If you have struggles with a class it must be because other class is to strong. Forum rule nr. 1. looking for buffs or particle is a no go here. That is to much work to do while you already have to push a button and your mouse to move.

Ouch, i see so much PRO necros here who can **** every sin around and argue about how noobish ppl are here on forum!

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    99% of sins play corruption tree..haven't seen any sins play lotus tree for years now...Correct me if I am wrong..or if theres any lotus sin out there raise ur hands...!!!
    majority of assassins are running avatar basted hybrid

http://goo.gl/K9pZNV
    http://goo.gl/OLHLdP

These two builds are dominant in pvp.
    Last edited by Slith; 1st September 2014 at 05:32.
    Retired

From an assassin and demo point of view (I don't play necro, but demo gives me some mage point of view): die .

Joking apart, mages are really easy mode for assassins.
    You must rely a lot on kiting and bunny jumping, as Chass wrote in a post on this thread.
    Versus bad - average sins than can work, versus good sins 1 vs 1 you have no hope, unless you are very very good american kiter with 30ms latency versus european sin with 200ms and lag spikes (maybe I'm exagerating a bit but that gives you the idea..).

As a necro you have 2 working CCs: fear and stun.
    Fear is in general a nice CC versus sin, since works through avatar.
    Necro Fear though is long time casting and very easy to predict and evade.
    Stun can be broken with CC breaker, so basically it doesn't work that well too.

Imo as a mage the only right tip is : stay with your group and constantly check your group placement and point of view.
    5 meters on the back are enough to leave a good sin time to kill you (which can take 3 seconds).

Put one of those snaring adds full time on sins, and ofc dot them. These are other good suggestions.. But in general versus good sins just be prepared to die
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 1st September 2014 at 11:25.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Sins dont get dmg from bomb exploding when they have immunity... Bad choise to kill sin.
    think they do but its no good vs good sins since they wont hit them.

Just do as chass said double tap,bunny jump like crazy and hope theres a ranger or something that bothers to help you.
    Kinaputten

Here is what assassin can do to light armor class. You can't prepare for this :P

http://youtu.be/OEwS9p0OCIY
    Retired

If I saw a Assassin heading for me I would sprint towards them as they were spinting towards me and jump as I reached them, rinse and repeat till your team kills them, they would miss me every time, could do this 5-6+ times and never get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Here is what assassin can do to light armor class. You can't prepare for this :P

http://youtu.be/OEwS9p0OCIY
    What he said. If you can move the sin failed.

The advantage necro has against sins compared to Demo though is pretty nice. With gangrenous stench and Blasphemous Ruin (Suddenly not sure of the name... the 7m AoE) you can in open-world and minis relatively easily avoid getting to much attacked from stealth.

Then just let guards two shot the sin ^^
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast